This course will give you Insights of the core learning of how to use the combined knowledge of Bioinformatics and Molecular Biology & Genetics Engineering, by following the below given steps. You will learn in a better way as you will perform the tasks on your own computer systems. The program is designed to learn this latest technology in a better way from your home at your convenient timings.
This course will give you Insights of the core learning of how to use the Proteomics approaches in drug discovery process, by following the below given steps. Also, we have added Molecular Simulation process to give you a clear idea about the complete Insilico process involved in Drug Discovery Process.
- Introduction to molecular biology and genetic engineering.
- Application of molecular biology and genetic engineering in bioinformatics.
- Promoter analysis in genome.
- Structural annotation.
- Functional annotation
- Active site prediction
- Single nucleotide polymorphism.
- Homology modeling.
- Introduction to Drug Discovery
- Process involved in Drug Discovery.
- Various factors involved in Drug Discovery Process.
- Chemical Structure
- Chemical Structure Drug Likeness
- ADMET, Lipinski’s Rule of 5, QSAR.
- Chemical Structure drawing
- Virtual Screening.
- Ligand file generation.
- Chemical Structure Optimization
- Protein Optimization.
- Energy Minimization.
- Protein ligand docking.
- Docking Score.
- Visualization of Docked structure.
- Analysis of the Result.
EdGene BioMed (OPC) Pvt Ltd
Gurgaon | Ahmedabad
www.edgenebiomed.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
+91 722 787 3302
You need to bring your own laptop for the workshop to perform all the tasks. Bring the payment receipt along with a valid institutional ID. Else you won't be allowed to attend the sessions.
Terms & Conditions
- All tickets sold are non-refundable.
- You need to attend all the sessions of the workshop to be eligible for getting the certificate.
- You need to bring the valid institutional ID card along with the printed registration ticket.
- You need to bring your own laptop for the workshop.
- The registration is non-transferable.
- You need to report at the venue atleast 30 Mins Prior to the start of session.
- An introduction email will be sent to you 2 days before the session with detailed venue address and other required details about the workshop.