India’s greatest pop-culture event is here in Ahmedabad, for the FIRST TIME EVER! With brand new experiences and the best of comics, books, film & TV, merchandise and gaming at Ahmedabad Comic Con 2020, we’re promising the best weekend of the year.
Buy the coolest collectibles, comics, tees and accessories; watch exclusive stage sessions and performances; take part in celebrity and creator meet & greets and finally; experience world-class exhibits from your favourite studios and franchises.
Engage. Explore. Experience. @Ahmedabad Comic Con 2020
ARTISTS & GUESTS
Dan Parent: Meet and get your comics signed by the legendary Archie comic artist; Dan Parent.
Abish Mathew: Abish Mathew will be performing live and unleashing the laugh riot at the best weekend of the year.
Sapan Verma: Catch Sapan live while he tickles your funny bone on day 2 of Ahmedabad Comic Con.
Karan Singh: Get ready to get your mind blown by the magic of Karan Singh.
Geekfruit: Tune in to a geeky playlist from your favourite comic series and movies.
Get your game face on because The Esports Club is bringing in some exciting tournaments for Rainbow Six Seige, FIFA, and Tekken7 with some awesome prize money up for grabs.
SUPERFAN V.I.P. PASS
Designed for the Greatest Geeks in the Galaxy! Show your love for pop-culture with the all-access SuperFan V.I.P. pass which comes power-packed with exclusive goodies & perks, at just INR 1999. Limited quantities available, grab ‘em before they sell out!
Your SuperFan V.I.P. pass gives you the following super powers:
1. Access on both days of the show.
2. V.I.P. Entry
3. Special SUPER FAN - THE FINEST GEEK IN THE GALAXY TREASURE BOX that contains:
- An awesome Thanos Funko Pop!
- An Iron Man tee that we bet you’ll love 3000!
- Limited Edition Marvel’s Avengers Bag for your swag
- Exclusive Poster
- SuperFan Badge
- Limited Edition Comic book
- A SuperFan membership card certifying you as the Greatest Geek in The Galaxy!
SINGLE DAY PASS (SATURDAY / SUNDAY)
India's greatest pop-culture experience is back! Book your single-day pass for Saturday or Sunday, 1st / 2nd February for the Maruti Suzuki Arena Ahmedabad Comic Con 2020 at just INR 599. Awesome merchandize included!
Each pass comes with the following assured goodies:
Access only on 1 day of the show (the day for which you have booked)
- Limited Edition Marvel’s Avengers Bag for your swag
- Exclusive Poster
- Limited Edition Comic book
Gujarat University Convention and Exhibition Centre, 132 Feet Ring Rd, Near Helmet Circle, Memnagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380051
Show timings 11 AM to 8:00 PM. Entry closes at 7:30 PM
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is Comic Con India?
Ans. Comic Con India is the biggest pop culture convention in the country that has brought joy, wonder and happiness to over 1.2 Million fans for almost a decade.
We bring the best in comics, graphic novels, anime, movies, television, cosplay and video gaming, from across the world, to our shows across 4 cities. With amazing live performances and panels by artists and guests from India and the world, the coolest merchandize and a happy, geeky vibe all around – Comic Con India delivers the best weekend of the year.
Q. When and where are the upcoming Comic Con India events in 2020?
Ans. For the first time ever, we are coming to Ahmedabad on 1-2 Feb, 2020 at GUCEC, Memnagar.
Q. Is there an age restriction for entry for Ahmedabad Comic Con 2020?
Ans. Anyone with age 3 and above needs a pass to enter. Visitors under 13 years of age need to be accompanied by an adult. Please note that a valid photo ID with age proof will be checked at the entry and entry will be denied to anyone who is under 13 and is not accompanied by an adult.
Q. What are the prices of the passes?
Ans. The Single Day pass is priced at INR 599. The SuperFan pass is priced at INR 1999.
Q. Who are the guests coming to the event?
Ans. We have artists and entertainers from all over the globe coming for the show. Dan Parent is coming to our show
Q. I have queries and issues around my booking?
Ans. If you have booked via Insider – you can email or call via the following information: email@example.com or call on +91 9136622662 / +91-22-61548585.
If you booked via Paytm you can call 0120-3888388 or use the in-app support.
Please note tickets once booked are non-refundable and cannot be interchanged between days.
Q. What is the entrance procedure?
Ans. Once you have booked your tickets, please arrive at the venue with either your electronic pass or the SMS that is sent to them post-purchase plus a valid Id proof.
You can arrive at the venue anytime between 11 AM & 7:30 PM on the days of the show, head to the BOX OFFICE and pick up your wristbands.
If you have booked a SuperFan VIP Pass, then head to the SuperFan counter and pick up your wristband and merchandise.
Please wear your wristband and head towards the main entry gate to the hall, go through security and then head to the hall!
Re-entry is allowed to the show till 7:30 PM each day. However, you need to be wearing your wristband. For Single Day pass holders, this valid only for the day they booked it for.
Only SuperFan Pass holders can re-enter on both days.
Visitors with damaged and torn wristbands won’t be allowed entry.
Q. Is outside food allowed?
Ans. No outside food items are allowed. Only personal water bottles are allowed and in case you are visiting with small children, baby food & milk is allowed. Please note there is a food court inside the venue, where food & water are available at a charge.
Q. Is it OK for women who are expecting to attend the show?
Ans. While our show is open to all with a pass, it is important to note that the show-floor gets crowded and may get uncomfortable, specially for women who are six months or more into their pregnancy. There is limited seating at the venue. While there are lavatories and emergency ambulances at the show, your discretion is requested. Also, please note that the first half of the show tends to be less busy compared to the second half.
Q. Is it OK for parents to attend the show with their new-borns?
Ans. While our show is open to all with a pass, it is important to note that the show-floor gets crowded and may get uncomfortable. There is limited seating at the venue. While there are lavatories, we currently do not have dedicated rooms for breast-feeding. Also, please note that the first half of the show tends to be less busy compared to the second half.
Q. Are cameras allowed?
Ans. Yes cameras are allowed, however you will have to go through security check. Please note that all images and videos captured at the show are the copyright of Comic Con India and cannot be commercially used without prior written permission from us. Visitors are welcome to take pictures and make videos, however, please ensure that you take permission from your fellow attendee before taking pictures.
Q. Do you have an Anti – Harassment Policy?
Ans. Yes we have a strict Anti – Harassment policy and you can know more about it on our website – comicconindia.com.
Q. Where do I get the latest updates from you guys?
Ans. On our social media handles, of course –
Official Hashtag: #ComicCon #ComicConIndia #ComicConIndia20
Terms and Conditions
These Terms & Conditions are hereby notified for the benefit of all visitors/attendees/purchasers/exhibitors or any other party on behalf of Comic Con India,its principals, agents, representatives, affiliates, licensees, or assignees(“Organisers”).
- Each wristband/pass admits one person, and one person only. Once purchased, wristbands/passes cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded, or returned.
- Purchaser/attendee must carry receipt of wristband/pass purchased online/through any third-party retailer in order to register at the Comic Con India Event (hereinafter “Event”) and collect wristband/pass for entry. It is recommended that purchasers/attendees arrive at the venue for the Event a minimum of 20 minutes prior in order to register and pick up their physical wristbands/passes.
- No wristband/pass shall be sold in cash, online or in any other form to any minor. Any person wishing to purchase a wristband/pass must be above 13 years of age. All minors must be accompanied by adults. Comic Con India reserves the right to deny entry or handing over of wristbands/passes in case the holder/furnisher of the e-ticket is a minor, or is not accompanied by an adult at the Box Office and show entry.
- Entry to the Event shall only be permitted to valid wristband/pass holders. In cases of purchase of a ‘SuperFan’ V.I.P. pass, only ONE SuperFan wristband/pass will be issued at the Event, which shall be valid for all days of the Event.
- Wristbands/passes that have been removed or tampered with shall be rendered invalid and shall not be replaced.
- Children aged 3 years or below shall not be required to purchase a wristband/pass for entry. Anyone above 3 years of age shall be required to pay full admission price for entry to the Event.
- Organisers are not responsible for damage to, or loss of, wristband/pass once issued. Duplicate wristband/pass will not be issued for lost, stolen, or damaged wristbands/passes.
- Purchasers should beware of counterfeit wristbands/passes. Organisers are not responsible for any counterfeit wristbands/passes purchased by any purchaser/attendee.
- Organisers reserve the rights of admission, even to valid wristband/passholders.
- Internet handling fee per wristband/pass may be levied upon transactions. It is recommended that purchasers check the total amount before making any payment.
- Wristbands/passes once booked/purchased cannot be exchanged or refunded.
Attending the convention
- Valid wristbands/passes must be displayed at all times during/at the Event.The Organisers reserve the right to examine wristbands/passes at any time during/at the Event in order to authenticate their validity/genuineness.
- All wristband/passes are the property of the Organisers and must be relinquished to the Organisers on demand.
- By attending the Event, attendees agree to allow the Organisers the right, in perpetuity, to use their image and/or likeness by media now known or hereafter devised for advertising and/or other promotional purposes. Attendees also agree not to take pictures or videos where posted or announced as prohibited and agree that any permitted photos or videos will not be used for any commercial purposes and will not be made publicly available or generally displayed without prior written consent of the Organisers.
- Organisers are not responsible for any unattended/unaccompanied minors at the Event. Where a wristband/pass has been purchased by an adult for a minor attendee, Organisers are not responsible if the minor attends the Event without the supervision of the wristband/pass purchaser.
- Artist and guest line-up may be subject to change.
- Events feature content targetted at all age groups and as such may feature content that may be deemed by some as offensive. Organisers are not responsible for any offense caused to any attendee by any content featured at or around the Event. If you are the parent or legal guardian of an Event attendee that is under the age of 13, it is your responsibility to check the suitability of the Event for any attendee regardless of official age restrictions.
- Outside food and beverages will not be allowed. Food and beverages will be available, for a charge, inside the venue.
- Organisers are not responsible for any negative effect of food items or drinks consumed by the attendees inside the venue.
- Attendees must take care their personal belongings. Organisers shall not be responsible for any loss or damage at, during, or around, the event.
- First aid will be made available where necessary. However, the Organisers are not responsible for, any injury, harm, or damage, of any kind, that may occur during, at, or around the event.
- Organisers reserve the right, without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions; including, but not limited to, where necessary, ejecting the holder(s)of the wristband/pass from the venue after they have entered the venue.
- Organisers shall employ a zero tolerance policy for any form of harassment, which term shall include, but not be limited to: any form of physical or verbal harassment; anti-social or illegal behavior directed towards any attendee/exhibitor/visitor or any other individual at/around the Event; any of the above behavior on any online forum, through any digital means or on any form of social media. Any form of harassment shall be dealt with promptly by Organisers as the Organisers deem fit including, but not limited to, expulsion from the Event without any refund.
- Security procedures, including frisking and bag checking, remain the right of the Organisers. ALL visitors, including those in costumes, must cooperate with the security at the Event, in the interests of the security of all attendees of the Event.
- Carrying of liquids, alcohol, cigarettes and any banned/controlled substances, including outside food, will not be permitted at the event.
- Parking near or at the event venue is at the risk of the vehicle owner.
- The Organisers make no guarantee, warranty, or representation that the Comic Con India web site will function properly throughout the wristband/pass sales process. In the event that the Web site malfunctions, Organisers will try to rectify the problem in a timely fashion. Notwithstanding, by using the Web site the Purchaser agrees that in no event shall the Organisers, be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever, including but not limited to damages resulting from the use of the web site or the wristband/pass sale and registration process.
- Wristband/pass holders assume all risk incidental to participation in all activities, loss or damage to property and release the Organisers and their respective employees and agents, against any and all claims.
- In all arrangements involving third parties the Organisers act only as agent and no liability of any kind whatsoever shall be attached to the Organisers in connection with or arising from such an arrangement with a third party.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law the Organisers will not be responsible for loss, damage or injury to any person or their property howsoever caused.
- Organisers has a zero-tolerance policy for harassment of any kind. If a person engages in harassing behaviour, the organisers crew/staff will take prompt action in any form they deem appropriate, including expulsion from the shows with no refund. Our policy applies to everyone at the convention.
- By way of purchasing the wristband/pass for entry to the Event, the Purchaser, and Attendee of the Event, where not the same as the Purchaser thereof, hereby affirms that they have read and understood the Terms & Conditions herein, in full and agrees to all terms and conditions herein.
- Terms and Conditions are subject to change at the discretion of the Organisers without any notice.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be deemed to include any Code of Conduct, Advisory, Press Release/Note, and other terms and condition documentsfor the Event as published, identified, advised, or promulgated by the Organisers and the same should be read as part and parcel of these Terms & Conditions.
- By entering and using the Organisers website, the Purchaser consents to the collection, use and retention of their personal information, as permissible by law.
- No failure or delay on the part of any parties to these conditions relating to the exercise of any right, power, privilege or remedy provided under these conditions shall operate as a waiver of such right, power or remedy.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Indian Law, and parties hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdictions of the courts of Delhi for the determination of any dispute.
- By way of purchasing the wristband/pass, the purchaser, and attendee of the Event, where not the same as the purchaser thereof, irrevocably accepts that in case any dispute arises between the parties all efforts must be made to resolve the same by way of Mediation, failing which the same would be referred to Arbitration under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, under the jurisdiction of the courts of Delhi, to the exclusion of all other jurisdictions. For the sake of clarity it is reiterated that the seat and venue of the Arbitration shall be Delhi.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions are unenforceable, the enforceability of any other part of these Terms and Conditions will be maintained.