TONY BIKE CENTRE “TBC TRAVEL GROUP”
LEH SAFARI – 2021
06 DAYS / 05 NIGHTS - A TRUE PLEASURE FOR ANY TRAVELER
MODE OF TRANSPORT :
500 CC / 350 CC ROYAL ENFIELD BIKES
SUV’s - XYLO / INNOVA / TEMPO TRAVELER
PLACES TO BE COVERED:
LEH - KHARDUNGLA – NUBRA - PANGONG - LEH
OPEN FOR SOLO & GROUPS
FIXED DATES OF 2021 ARE :
S.N Day 01- Reach Leh Day 5-Tour ends in Leh Day 6-Fly back
1. 14th June, Monday. 18th June, Friday 19th June, Saturday
2. 30th June, Wednesday 4th July, Sunday 5th July, Monday
3. 16th July, Friday 20th July, Tuesday 21st July, Wednesday
4. 2nd August, Monday 6th August, Friday 7th August, Saturday
5. 18th August, Wednesday 22nd August, Sunday 23rd August, Monday
6. 3rd September, Friday 7th September, Tuesday 8th September, Wednesday
7. 20th September, Monday 24th September, Friday 25th September, Saturday
REQUEST: Kindly, go through all the written material & attachments very carefully and clear all your doubts before booking or before the tour starts as once the tour starts we want to move like a family, enjoying and facing all odd & evens with a clear positive attitude and without any doubts.
We want this tour to be a memorable experience of your life!!!!!!!!!!
LET’S START THE RIDE ……………………………
ITINERARY FOR 06 DAYS / 05 NIGHTS
DAY 01 - On your arrival at the hotel have welcome tea and take rest. Enjoy your day, relax and get adjusted to the Leh weather as you have arrived at a very high altitude. In the evening there will be an orientation meet at evening tea or at dinner.
DAY 2 – After breakfast one can go for sightseeing, shopping or have relaxed stroll in the 1st half of the day. Group can visit NH 1, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara and see the sangam of Indus and Zanskar rivers. We can book cabs for you on your costing to visit these places. Bike checkups in the evening, the second half of the day.
DAY 3 – Leh – Khardung La – Nubra – 130 km.
Night stay in Swiss tents.
Today the real dream ride crossing the Worlds 1st highest motorable road, altitude 18,380 Feet. Once we cross Khardungla we enter Nubra Valley. The road to valley leads to sand dunes & double humped Syberian camels. The night stay will be in Swiss tents.
DAY 4 –Nubra – Pangong – 130 km.
Night stay in Swiss camps / Hotel .
The Pangong lake is the highest natural salt lake in Asia. It’s a real treat for your eyes. It’s first look will make you speechless. It’s 160 km. long and has a turquoise color. One third part of the lake is in India and the rest is in China.
This road from Nubra to Pangong is the actual love passionate ride for off road lovers. This ride is a real dream ride for a biker.
We will stay in the tent accommodation along the lake side in Spangmik Village.
The color combination of this crystal clear lake with the surrounding mountains will pamper your eyes.
DAY 5 – Pangong – Leh – 160 km.
STAY AT LEH - 5TH Night
On the way to Leh comes the Chang La pass – altitude 17,658 mts. It’s the 3rd highest motorable pass of the world.
Tangste is the place from where The Karakoram Range of mountains start and the river Shayok flows along it. This area is exposed to direct Ultra Violet sun rays.
On the way back to Leh one can visit the famous 3 idiot school, The Lotus Valley School and one can have lunch there. Afternoon will be free for sightseeing or shopping.
DAY 6 – Take your flight to your sweet home.
TOUR INCLUDES :
• Ladakh number 350 cc / 500 cc Royal Enfield bike for 3 days.
• Himalayans will not be provided in Leh for 3 days because of technical reasons.
• Bikes will be given as per the itinerary only and not for the local, free day or free time rides
• SUV’S – Innova / Xylo / Tempo Traveler as required (as per package).
• Fuel for the complete tour as per itinerary only.
• Manali Green Tribunal permit / Inner line permit for Nubra and Pangong lake. In case if, there is any change in the permit cost then the difference will be payable by the traveler at the beginning of the tour.
• 05 nights’ accommodation on double or triple sharing bases(as per package) in standard hotels / tents / camps & guest house with neat & tidy rooms and western wash rooms. All tent accommodation will be in Swiss camps with attached western wash rooms. Accommodation starts from night stay on Day 01 at Leh till night stay on Day 05 at Leh.
• Leh season is a short & a very heavy season so accommodation can be divided in nearby hotels too.
• If, the group number is odd then 1 room will be on triple sharing (not for girls or couples).
• Meals on MAP plan, 2 meals (Breakfast & Dinner) at eating joints on the way & may not be in major towns where people prefer to have platters according to their personal tastes. From dinner on Day 01 in Leh till breakfast on Day 06 in Leh.
• With bikes there will be a well experienced and skilled Royal Enfield Mechanic with spare parts and tools. They are well trained to handle large groups.
• Support car with more than10 bikes.
• The spare parts, engine oil used on the way or any bike damages are chargeable.
• Basic first Aid Kit. It’s advised that one should bring his/her own medicine suitable to him.
• Helmets for the rider and the pillion rider.
• TBC, T – Shirts per rider.
• Participation certificates for each rider for riding to the world highest motorable pass – The Khardungla Pass.
TOUR EXCLUDES :
• GST @ 5%
• No airport, railway station or bus stand pick up or drop.
• Spare parts, Engine oil used on the way or any kind of bike damages during the tour.
• If, the rider because of any circumstances leaves the ride in between then the charges for
transporting the bike from the leaving point till Leh will be chargeable.
• Any personal air / bus / taxi / jeep fare, personal expenditure like such as tips, extra meals, alcohol, mineral water, laundry, optional tours , medical expenses, phone calls ,entrance fees to monuments/forts/monasteries, camera fees, guide fees etc.
• Any kind of state bike fees, parking or any local people charging entry fees to any place.
• Any kind of personal, accidental or medical insurance or any medical expenses.
• In case of any natural calamity, landslides, road blockage etc. if, the tour is extended or the itinerary has to be changed then any extra cost which occurs beyond our control will be on client’s side .
It’s an adventure ride full of challenges and unpredictable weather conditions. Some areas are also political tensed so because of any such natural or human made calamity if, the tour is extended / diverted or terminated before the ending date then in such case TONY BIKE CENTRE/ it’s associated partners/ hotel owners/ cab owners will not be responsible for it and any additional cost has to be paid by the clients. Tour excludes all such things which are not mentioned above in our format.
IMPORTANT POINTS :
• Minimum age of the rider should be 21 years.
• The tour can be cancelled if, the riders are less than 6 in number, per group. If, tour is cancelled because of less number of riders then the riders of that group can join the nearest date tour or any other departure from our Leh tours.
• If, any rider wants to leave the tour in between then he has to pay the transportation cost from the leaving point till Leh.
• Riders must have proper riding gears for the tour.
• Check in time for all the hotels is 12 noon. In case of early check in, rooms will be available if, they are not occupied.
Quotation for the LEH SAFARI – 2021
Package Details Package Price in Security deposit for Security deposit for
INR per person Indians with original Election Foreign National
Own Bike-Solo Rider-Without Fuel NA NA
Own Bike-Dual Rider-Without Fuel NA NA
350 cc-Solo Rider-With Fuel 21500 6000 10000
350 cc-Dual Rider-With Fuel 18000
500 CC Bike With Extra Charges Of:- +2500
(500 x 3 days + 1000 fuel)
Himalayan Bike With Extra Charge Of :- +3100 10000 15000
(700 x 3 days + 1000 fuel)
Innova / Xylo (min.5 PAX) 21000
Tempo Traveler (min.10 PAX) 21000
Riding Gears – Elbow + Knee Guards 500 Per tour
+ Gloves (75 x 3)
Riding Jackets (125 x 3) 3000 per tour
Knee guards+ Jacket+ Gloves (200 x 3) 3500 per tour
2 seats in backing car 18000 per seat
+ 5% GST on the total package.
NOTE : IT’S HIGHLY RECCOMENDABLE THAT THE RIDERS WITH PILLION RIDERS OR DUAL RIDERS ON 1 BIKE SHOULD TAKE 500 CC BULLETS. LEH ROADS ARE THE WORLDS TOUGHEST ROADS AND TO RIDE THEM WITH 2 RIDERS ON 1 BIKE AND THAT ALSO 350 CC CAN BE VERY CHALLENGING.
WITH 2 RIDERS BIKE NEEDS MORE POWER ON THESE HIGH ALTITUDE TOUGH ROADS WITH LESS OXYGEN.
IT’S TECHNICALLY NOT RECOMMENDABLE SO WE ARE SHARING IT WITH YOU.
PAYMENT TERM: 100% ADVANCE
ONCE THE ORDER GETS CONFIRMED, WE WILL SEND YOU OUR ACCOUNT DETAILS WHERE YOU CAN SUBMIT RS.5, 000/ AS BOOKING AMOUNT. REST 50% OF THE TOUR COST BEFORE 60 DAYS OF THE TOUR AND THE BALANCE TO BE PAID 30 DAYS BEFORE COMMENCEMENT OF THE TOUR.
NO RIDER WILL BE ALLOWED TO DO THE RIDE WITHOUT PROPER RIDING GEARS. TONY BIKE CENTRE HAS THE AUTHORITY TO CANCEL THE RIDE OF A RIDER IF, HE/SHE IS NOT WEARING PROPER RIDING GEARS. NO RISK CAN BE TAKEN ON THESE WORLD’S TOUGHEST ROADS.
Team TBC will take all the precaution during the tour to keep its team and clients safe from Covid 19 and will follow all the protocols. All the travelers should follow all the protocols for the safety of the group. If, wearing of mask/hand wash/social distancing & other precautions are not taken then the team leader has the authority to take action against that traveler. If, any traveler during the tour feels any such symptoms than he/she should immediately inform the leader so that immediate action is taken.
No. Of Days Before Tour Date Amount Refundable
Up to 60 days or more before tour date 100% refund
Between 45 to 59 days before tour date 75%
Between 30 to 44 days 50% refund
The above are subject to deduction of Rs.2, 000 towards registration charges.
Riders should be clear that what they have chosen is not a joy, family or luxury ride, it’s a real tough challenging tour so be ready to face it with a positive mind set.
REQUEST: Kindly, go through all the written material & attachments very carefully and clear all your doubts before booking or before the tour starts as once the tour starts we want to move like a family, enjoying and facing all odd & evens with a clear positive attitude and without any doubts. Once the order gets confirmed then it will be considered that you have gone through all the terms and conditions and agree with it.
For any other required tour query please feel free to contact on the following numbers or best is to send a mail on the given Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mala Trehan : 9899835312
Rajesh Trehan : 9811281681