TONY BIKE CENTRE ( TBC TRAVEL GROUP
ADVENTURE TOUR OPERATOR
LEH SAFARI – 2020
06 DAYS / 05 NIGHTS - A TRUE PLEASURE FOR ANY TRAVELER
MODE OF TRANSPORT :
500 CC / 350 CC ROYAL ENFIELD BIKES
SUV’s - XYLO / INNOVA / TEMPO TRAVELER
PLACES TO BE COVERED:
LEH - KHARDUNGLA – NUBRA - PANGONG - LEH
FIXED DATES OF 2020 ARE :
DAY 01 DAY 06
1.15th June, Monday - 20th June, Saturday
2. 01st July, Wednesday - 06th July, Monday.
3.17th July, Friday - 22nd July, Wednesday.
4.03rd August,Monday - 08th August, Saturday.
5.19th August, Wednesday - 24th August, Monday.
6. 04th September, Friday - 09th September, Wednesday.
7. 21st September, Monday - 26th September, Saturday.
REQUEST: Kindly, go through all the written material & attachments very carefully and clear all your doubts before booking or before the tour starts as once the tour starts we want to move like a family, enjoying and facing all odd & evens with a clear positive attitude and without any doubts.
We want this tour to be a memorable experience of your life!!!!!!!!!!
LET’S START THE RIDE ……………………………
ITINERARY FOR 06 DAYS / 05 NIGHTS
DAY 01 - On your arrival at the hotel have welcome tea and take rest. Enjoy your day, relax and get adjusted to the Leh weather as you have arrived at a very high altitude. In the evening there will be an orientation meet at evening tea or at dinner.
DAY 2 – After breakfast one can go for sightseeing, shopping or have relaxed stroll in the 1st half of the day. Group can visit NH 1, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara and see the sangam of Indus and Zanskar rivers. We can book cabs for you on your costing to visit these places. Bike checkups in the evening, the second half of the day.
DAY 3 – Leh – Khardung La – Nubra – 130 km.
Night stay in Swiss tents.
Today the real dream ride crossing the Worlds 1st highest motorable road, altitude 18,380 Feet. Once we cross Khardungla we enter Nubra Valley. The road to valley leads to sand dunes & double humped Syberian camels. The night stay will be in Swiss tents.
DAY 4 –Nubra – Pangong – 130 km.
Night stay in Swiss camps / Hotel at pangong lake.
The Pangong lake is the highest natural salt lake in Asia. It’s a real treat for your eyes. It’s first look will make you speechless. It’s 160 km. long and has a turquoise color. One third part of the lake is in India and the rest is in China.
This road from Nubra to Pangong is the actual love passionate ride for off road lovers. This ride is a real dream ride for a biker.
We will stay in the tent accommodation along the lake side in Spangmik Village.
The color combination of this crystal clear lake with the surrounding mountains will pamper your eyes.
DAY 5 – Pangong – Leh – 160 km.
STAY AT LEH - 5TH Night
On the way to Leh comes the Chang La pass – altitude 17,658 mts. It’s the 3rd highest motorable pass of the world.
Tangste is the place from where The Karakoram Range of mountains start and the river Shayok flows along it. This area is exposed to direct Ultra Violet sun rays.
On the way back to Leh one can visit the famous 3 idiot school, The Lotus Valley School and one can have lunch there. Afternoon will be free for sightseeing or shopping.
DAY 6 – Departure towards your sweet home.
TOUR INCLUDES :
1. Ladakh number 350 cc / 500 cc Royal Enfield bike for 3 days.
2. Himalayans will not be provided in Leh for 3 days because of technical reasons.
3. Bikes will be given as per the itinerary only and not for the local, free day or free time rides
4. SUV’S – Innova / Xylo / Tempo Traveler as required(as per package).
5. Fuel for the complete tour as per itinerary only.
6. Inner Line Permits for Nubra and Pangong Lake.
7. 05 nights’ accommodation on double or triple sharing bases(as per package) in standard hotels / tents / camps & guest house with neat & tidy rooms and western wash rooms. All tent accommodation will be in Swiss camps with attached western wash rooms. Accommodation starts from night stay on Day 01 at Leh till night stay on Day 05 at Leh.
8. Leh season is a short & a very heavy season so accommodation can be divided in nearby hotels too.
9. If, the group number is odd then 1 room will be on triple sharing (not for girls or couples).
10. Meals on MAP plan, 2 meals (Breakfast & Dinner) at eating joints on the way & may not be in major towns where people prefer to have platters according to their personal tastes. From dinner on Day 01 in Leh till breakfast on Day 06 in Leh.
11. With bikes there will be a well experienced and skilled Royal Enfield Mechanic with spare parts and tools. They are well trained to handle large groups.
12. Support car with minimum 10 bikes.
13. The spare parts, engine oil used on the way or any bike damages are chargeable.
14. Basic first Aid Kit. It’s advised that one should bring his/her own medicine suitable to him.
15. Helmets for the rider and the pillion rider.
16. TBC, T – Shirts per rider.
17. Participation certificates for each rider for riding to the world highest motorable pass – The Khardungla Pass.
TOUR EXCLUDES :
1. GST @ 5%
2. No airport, railway station or bus stand pick up or drop.
3. Spare parts, Engine oil used on the way or any kind of bike damages during the tour.
4. If, the rider because of any circumstances leaves the ride in between then the charges for
transporting the bike from the leaving point till Leh will be chargeable.
5. Any personal air / bus / taxi / jeep fare, personal expenditure like such as tips, extra meals, alcohol, mineral water, laundry, optional tours , medical expenses, phone calls ,entrance fees to monuments/forts/monasteries, camera fees, guide fees etc.
6. Any kind of state fees for bikes or any local people charging entry fees to any place.
7. Any kind of personal, accidental or medical insurance or any medical expenses.
8. In case of any natural calamity, landslides, road blockage etc. if, the tour is extended or the itinerary has to be changed then any extra cost which occurs beyond our control will be on client’s side .
It’s an adventure ride full of challenges and unpredictable weather conditions. Some areas are also political tensed so because of any such natural or human made calamity if, the tour is extended / diverted or terminated before the ending date then in such case TONY BIKE CENTRE will not be responsible for it and any additional cost has to be paid by the clients.Tour excludes all such things which are not mentioned above in our format.
IMPORTANT POINTS :
• Minimum age of the rider should be 21 years.
• The tour can be cancelled if, the riders are less than 6 in number, per group.
• If, any rider wants to leave the tour in between then he has to pay the transportation cost from the leaving point till Leh.
• Riders must have proper riding gears for the tour.
• Check in time for all the hotels is 12 noon. In case of early check in rooms will be available if, they are not occupied.
Quotation for the LEH SAFARI – 2020
With 350 cc Royal Enfield Bike
2 RIDERS ON 1 BIKE - Rs.21, 000/ per person
SOLO RIDER - Rs.24, 000/
With 500 cc Royal Enfield Bike - Rs.500/ extra per day for 3 days on the 350 cc rental package + Rs.1,000/ for the fuel.
With 410 cc Himalayan Bike - Rs.700/ extra per day for 3 days on the 350 cc rental package + Rs.1,000/ for the fuel.
NOTE : IT’S HIGHLY RECCOMENDABLE THAT THE RIDERS WITH PILLION RIDERS OR DUAL RIDERS ON 1 BIKE SHOULD TAKE 500 CC BULLETS. LEH ROADS ARE THE WORLDS TOUGHEST ROADS AND TO RIDE THEM WITH 2 RIDERS ON 1 BIKE AND THAT ALSO 350 CC CAN BE VERY CHALLENGING.
WITH 2 RIDERS BIKE NEEDS MORE POWER ON THESE HIGH ALTITUDE TOUGH ROADS WITH LESS OXYGEN.
IT’S TECHNICALLY NOT RECOMMENDABLE SO WE ARE SHARING IT WITH YOU.
As per the costing it will be just Rs.250/ more per person per day for 3 days + Rs.500/ per person for the fuel but this small amount can make your ride more comfortable.
REST IS YOUR CHOICE AND WE WILL REGARD IT AND WILL DO OUR BEST TO MAKE YOUR TOUR A SUCCESS.
2 SEATS IN THE BACK UP CAR INNOVA / XYLO
Per seat - Rs.21,000/
COSTING FOR INNOVA / XYLO
6 people in separate car Innova / Xylo - Rs.17,500/ per person
5 people in separate car Innova / Xylo - Rs.19,500/ per person
4 people in separate car Innova / Xylo – Rs.21,500/ per person
3 people in separate car Innova / Xylo - Rs.22,000/ per person
2 people in separate car Innova / Xylo - Rs.25,000/ per person
COSTING FOR TEMPO TRAVELER (Minimum 8 PAX)
6 people - Rs.18,500/ per person
7 people - Rs.18,000/ per person
8 people – Rs.17,500/ per person
9 people - Rs.17,000/ per person
10 people - Rs.16,500/ per person
11 people - Rs.16,000/ per person
12 people – Rs.15,500/ per person
+ 5% GST.
THE TOUR CAN BE CANCELLED ANYTIME BEFORE THE TOUR DATE IF, THE RIDERS ARE NOT 6 IN NUMBER
PAYMENT TERM : ONCE THE ORDER GETS CONFIRMED, WE WILL SEND YOU OUR ACCOUNT DETAILS WHERE YOU CAN SUBMIT RS.5,000/ AS BOOKING AMOUNT. REST 50% OF THE TOUR COST IS TO BE PAID 60 DAYS BEFORE THE TOUR DATE AND THE BALANCE TO BE PAID 30 DAYS BEFORE COMMENCEMENT OF TOUR.
• Up to Sixty (60) days or more before the tour departure; 100% of the tour amount is refunded
• Between Forty-five (45) days to Fifty-nine (59) days before the tour departure; 75% of the tour amount is refunded
Between thirty to forty four days before the tour 50% of the tour amount is refunded.
• Twenty-nine (29) days or less before the tour departure; No refunds
• The above are subject to a deduction of Rs.2,000.00 towards registration charges.
We will send the detailed itinerary as soon as the order gets confirmed.
For any other required tour query please feel to contact on the following numbers or best is to send a mail on the given Email ID : email@example.com
You can visit the link below: https://www.facebook.com/pg/tonybikecentre/events/
Mala Trehan : 9899835312
Rajesh Trehan : 9811281681