Thriving in the Digital Age with Business Agility
Leading SAFe® offers you an introduction to the foundations of SAFe, and provides the principles and practices to confidently drive your Lean-Agile transformation. The course and resulting certification offer the guidance and tools to build a culture of resiliency and a shared language that engages employees and focuses on customers so that organizations can work with agility at scale.
Take a Leading SAFe course to discover how companies can build business agility, and how to make SAFe work inside your organization. You’ll come away with an understanding of how to align your entire organization around the same clear objectives, and how to improve the flow of value and work from strategy to delivery. You’ll learn what makes companies more customer-centric and how to run key SAFe alignment and planning events, like PI planning.
- How to realize the benefits of SAFe, including:
- How to establish Team and Technical Agility and organize around the flow of value
- How to align massive organizations around clear, common objectives
- How to participate successfully in critical SAFe events, such as PI Planning
- How to adopt a customer-centric mindset
- Course workbook and SAFe Studio access to help you prepare to take the certification exam, claim your digital badge, and tools to get started in your SAFe role
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- One-year membership to SAFe® Studio with your first class attendance
- Platform access to e-learning modules and curated members-only content to support your SAFe transformation
- Member discussion forms to engage in ongoing conversations on the SAFe framework or how to better perform as part of an Agile Team
- Curated content-playlists based on your interests and roles, including templated resources and facilitation guides to get you started