Two-day Training Program
The Leading SAFe course is a two-day training program. Each course day starts at 9:00 and ends at 17:00 - Lunch and Tea Breaks Included
This two-day Leading SAFe training program will provide you with the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise. You’ll learn to leverage the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps. The five competencies needed to become a Lean Enterprise will be thoroughly discussed. You will also learn and practice the skills for supporting and executing PI Planning events, and coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs).
SAFe 5.0 Updates here:
About the Trainer:
During the program, following topics & SAFe 5.0 Inclusions will be covered:
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Creating high-performing teams and trains
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Releasing on Demand with DevOps
- Building a Lean Portfolio
- Leading the transformation
Anyone is welcome to attend the Leading SAFe course, regardless of role or experience.
For those who intend to take the SAFe® 5 Agilist (SA) certification exam, the following prerequisites are highly recommended:
5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management; experience in Scrum.
- Exam name – SAFe 5 Agilist Exam
- Exam format – Multiple choice
- Exam delivery – Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam access – Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Leading SAFe course.
- Exam duration – Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam.
- Number of questions – 45
- Passing score – 34 out of 45 (75% pass rate)
- Language – English
- Exam cost – The first exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee, if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
- Retake policy – A second attempt on the exam (first retake) can be done immediately after the first attempt. The third attempt requires a 10-day wait. A fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions about the retake policy.
- Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
- Attending this course means that you may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward your continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications.
- You may also be eligible to apply for SEUs under category C, toward earning or renewing your CSP through Scrum Alliance.
Course attendees typically include:
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
+91 80 42106772 / +91 95139 41122