PRESENTS : MANALI LEH SRINAGAR EXPEDITION - 2020
MANALI -LEH – SRINAGAR
PLACES TO BE COVERED:
MANALI – JISPA - SARCHU – LEH - PANGONG - NUBRA – KARGIL – SRINAGAR
DURATION: 11 DAYS / 10 NIGHTS TOUR - A TRUE PLEASURE FOR ANY TRAVELER
FIXED DEPARTURE DATES OF 2020 ARE :
DAY 01 DAY 11
1.12th June, Friday - 22nd June,Monday
2.28th June, Sunday -08th July, Wednesday.
3.14th July, Tuesday - 24th July, Friday.
4.31st July, Friday - 10th August, Monday.
5.16th August, Sunday - 26th August, Wednesday.
6. 01st September,Tuesday - 11th September, Friday.
7.18th September, Friday - 28th September, Monday.
LET’S START THE RIDE ……………………………
Day 00 – Delhi to Manali - Overnight journey by Volvo bus.
Day 01 – Manali arrival–Bike test rides and orientation in the evening –Night stay in a hotel
Day 02 – Manali – Jispa – Night stay in Swiss camps .
Day 03 – Jispa – Sarchu – Night stay at Swiss camps
Day 04 – Sarchu – Leh – Night stay in hotel
Day 05 – Leh – Free day- Night stay in Hotel
Day 06 – Leh – Pangong – Night stay Swiss tents / Hotel
Day 07 – Pangong – Nubra - Night stay in Swiss tents
Day 08 – Nubra – Leh – Night Stay in hotel
Day 09 – Leh – Kargil – Night stay in Hotel
Day 10 – Kargil – Srinagar- Night stay in houseboat / Hotel
Day 11 – Srinagar – Departure to sweet home.
TOUR INCLUDES :
1. 500 cc Royal Enfiled bike from Manali to Srinagar.
2. Leh union bike/SUV/Tempo Traveler for 3 days, for Nubra&Pangong
3. Volvo tickets from Delhi to Manali .
4. Fuel for the complete tour. (as per package).
5. Bikes will be given as per the itinerary only and not for local & free day rides.
6. 10 nights’ accommodation on double sharing for couples and on triple sharing for the rest of the group. Accommodation will be in standard hotels / tents / camps & guest house with neat & tidy rooms and western wash rooms. All tent accommodation will be in Swiss camps with attached western wash rooms. Accommodation starts from night stay on Day 01 at Manali till night stay on Day 10 in Srinagar.
7. Leh season is a short & heavy season so accommodation can be divided in nearby hotels too.
8. Meals on MAP plan, 2 meals (Breakfast & Dinner) at eating joints on the way & may not be in major towns where people prefer to have platters according to their personal tastes. From Dinner on Day 01 at Manali till breakfast on Day 11 in Srinagar.
9. Manali Green Tribunal permit / Inner line permits for Nubra and Pangong
10. Tour Leader cum Guide on his bike to lead the group.
11. Tour Manager to manage the group by taking all safety measures to make the tour a success.
12. Well experienced and skilled Royal Enfield Mechanic with spare parts and tools. They are well trained to handle large groups.
13. The spare parts, engine oil used or any damages of the bike during the tour are chargeable.
14. Support car with min.10 bikes.
15. One bag(max.60 ltr)per bike can be kept in the vehicle in hill areas (min.10 bikes).
Manali to Leh, Leh to Manali &Leh to Srinagar & not for 3 days local sightseeing, as it’s not required..
16. Basic first Aid Kit & Oxygen cylinders. It’s advised that one should bring his/her own medicines which are known and suitable to him.
17. Helmets for rider and the pillion rider.
18. TBC T- shirt per rider.
19. Participation Certificate for each rider.
TOUR EXCLUDES :
1. Bikes (for those who are bringing their own).
2. GST @ 5%
3. Bikes security deposits.
4. Bikes will be given as per the itinerary only and not for the local, free day or free time rides.
5. Spare parts, Engine oil used on the way or any kind of bike damages during the tour.
6. If, the rider because of any circumstances leaves the ride in between then the charges for transporting the bike from the leaving point till the starting point has to be paid by the client.
7. Any personal air / bus / taxi / jeep fare Any kind of personal expenditure like such as tips , extra meals, alcohol, mineral water, laundry, optional tours , medical expenses, phone calls ,entrance fees to monuments/forts/monasteries, camera fees, guide fees etc.
8. No airport, railway station or bus stand pick up or drop.
9. Any kind of state fees, tolls, traffic fines for bikes or any local people charging entry fees to any place.
10. Any kind of personal, accidental or medical insurance or any medical expenses.
11. In case of any natural calamity, landslides, road blockage etc. if, the tour is extended or the itinerary has to be changed then any extra cost which occurs beyond our control will be on client’s side .
12. It’s an adventure ride full of challenges and unpredictable weather conditions. Some areas are also political tensed so because of any such natural or human made calamity if, the tour is extended / diverted or terminated before the ending date then in such case TONY BIKE CENTRE will not be responsible for it and any additional cost has to be paid by the clients.
13. Tour excludes all such things which are not mentioned above in our format.
IMPORTANT POINTS :
• Minimum age of the rider for this tour should be 21 years.
• The tour can be cancelled if, the riders are less than 6 in number, per group. In such a case full amount will be refunded.
• If, any rider wants to leave the tour in between then he has to pay the transportation cost from the leaving point till the starting point.
• Riders must have proper riding gears for the tour.
• Check in time for all the hotels is 12 noon. In case of early check in rooms will be available if, they are not occupied.
• If, Volvo is not required by the rider then the costing will be Rs.1,000/ less.
• Srinagar is a tensed area. If, there is any disturbance or if, we come to know that anytime anything can go wrong then even if, the situations seems to be normal at that particular time, we will not take any risk and WILL NOT GO VIA SRINAGAR.
Quotation for the MANALI - LEH –SRINAGAR EXPEDITION – 2020
Own Bike / Car & Own Fuel
2 RIDERS ON 1 BIKE - Rs.25, 000/ per person
SOLO RIDER - Rs.25, 000/
With Rented Bike : 500 cc Bullet Standard
2 RIDERS ON 1 BIKE - Rs.43, 000/ per person
SOLO RIDER -Rs.52, 000/
SECURITY DEPOSIT PER BIKE:
1. Rs.7,000/ + original election card / Passport - 500 cc
2. Rs.10,000/ - 500 cc for foreign nationals
2 SEATS IN THE BACK UP SERVICE CAR
Per seat : Rs.35,000/
COSTING FOR INNOVA / XYLO / SCORPIO / ECO / TEMPO TRAVELER - Depending on number of PAX.
Per seat : Rs.38,000/ (Mini. 5 PAX for MUV & 10 PAX for Tempo Traveler)
+ 5% GST
PAYMENT TERM :
ONCE THE ORDER GETS CONFIRMED, WE WILL SEND YOU OUR ACCOUNT DETAILS WHERE YOU CAN SUBMIT RS.5,000/ AS BOOKING AMOUNT. REST 50% OF THE TOUR COST BEFORE 60 DAYS OF THE TOUR AND THE BALANCE TO BE PAID 30 DAYS BEFORE COMMENCEMENT OF THE TOUR
• Up to Sixty (60) days or more before the tour departure; 100% of the tour amount is refunded
• Between Forty-five (45) days to Fifty-nine (59) days before the tour departure; 75% of the tour amount is refunded
Between thirty ( 30 ) to forty four ( 44 ) days before the tour 50% of the tour amount is refunded.
• Twenty-nine (29) days or less before the tour departure; No refunds .
• The above are subject to a deduction of Rs.2,000.00 towards registration charges.
We want this tour to be a memorable experience of your life !!!!!
For details and queries :
Call : 9899835312, 9811281681.
Visit : www.tonybikecentre.com
TBC Travel Group is there to create travel memories.