PRESENTS : DELHI LEH DELHI EXPEDITION - 2020
DELHI - MANALI – LEH –SRINAGAR –DELHI (ONE SIDE VOLVO)
PLACES TO BE COVERED:
DELHI – CHANDIGARH - MANALI – JISPA - SARCHU – LEH - KHARDUNGLA – PANGONG - NUBRA – KARGIL – SRINAGAR – PATHANKOT - DELHI
DURATION: 12 DAYS / 11 NIGHTS TOUR - A TRUE PLEASURE FOR ANY TRAVELER
FIXED DEPARTURE DATES OF 2020 ARE :
DAY 00 DAY 12
1.11th June, Thursday - 23rd June,Tuesday
2.27th June, Saturday - 09th July, Thursday.
3.13th July, Monday - 25th July, Saturday.
4.30th July, Thursday -11th August, Tuesday.
5.15th August, Saturday - 27th August,Thursday.
6. 31st August, Monday - 12th September, Saturday.
7.17th September, Thursday - 29th September, Tuesday.
LET’S START THE RIDE ……………………………
Day 00 – Delhi - Arrival in Delhi to board a Volvo for Manali - Overnight bus journey.
Day 01 – Manali – Night stay in hotel
Day 02 – Manali – Jispa – Night stay in Swiss tents.
Day 03 – Jispa – Sarchu – Night stay at Swiss tents
Day 04 – Sarchu – Leh – Night stay in hotel
Day 05 – Leh free day – Night stay in hotel
Day 06 – Leh – Pangong – Night stay in Swiss tents / hotel.
Day 07 – Pangong –Nubra - Night stay in Swiss tents
Day 08 – Nubra – Khardungla - Leh – Night Stay in hotel
Day 09 – Leh – Kargil – Night stay in Swiss camps / hotel
Day 10 – Kargil – Srinagar – Night stay in houseboat / hotel
Day 11 – Srinagar - Pathankot – Night stay in hotel
Day 12 – Pathankot - Delhi & departure to sweet home.
TOUR INCLUDES :
1. Volvo ticket from Delhi to Manali.
2. Bike/SUV/Tempo Traveler from Manali to Delhi (as per the package).
2. Leh bike/SUV/Tempo Traveler for 3 days, for Nubra&Pangong (350 & 500cc as per availability).
3. Himalayan bike will not be provided in Leh for 3 days and instead of it 500 cc will be given.
4. Fuel for the complete tour. (as per package).
5. Bikes will be strictly given as per the itinerary only and not for local & free day rides.
6. 11 nights’ accommodation on double / triple sharing bases (as per package) in standard hotels / tents / camps & guest house with neat & tidy rooms and western wash rooms. All tent accommodation will be in Swiss camps with attached western wash rooms. Accommodation starts from night stay on Day 01 at Manali till night stay on Day 12 in Pathankot. If, the group number is odd then 1 room will be on triple sharing (not for girls or couples).
7. Leh season is a short & heavy season so accommodation can be divided in nearby hotels too.
8. Meals on MAP plan, 2 meals (Breakfast & Dinner) at eating joints on the way & may not be in major towns where people prefer to have platters according to their personal tastes. From dinner on Day 01 at Manali till breakfast on Day 13 in Pathankot.
9. Manali Green Tribunal permit & Inner line permit for Nubra and Pangong..
10. Tour Leader cum Guide on his bike to lead the group.
11. Tour Manager to manage the group by taking all safety measures to make the tour a success.
12. Well experienced and skilled Royal Enfield Mechanic with spare parts and tools. They are well trained to handle large groups.
13. The spare parts, engine oil used or any damages of the bike during the tour are chargeable.
14. Support car with min.10 bikes.
15. One bag(max.60 ltr)per bike can be kept in the vehicle in hill areas (min.10 bikes): Manali to Leh, Leh to Manali & Leh to Srinagar & not for 3 days local sightseeing, as it’s not required. No suitcases.
16 Basic first Aid Kit & Oxygen cylinders. It’s advised that one should bring his/her own medicines which are known and suitable to him.
17.. Helmets for rider and the pillion rider.
18. TBC T- shirt per rider.
19. Participation Certificate for each rider.
TOUR EXCLUDES :
1. Bikes (for those who are bringing their own).
2. GST @ 5%
3. Bikes security deposits.
4. Himalayan bike will not be provided in Leh for 3 days, instead of it 500 cc will be given.
5. Bikes will be given as per the itinerary only and not for the local, free day or free time rides.
6. Day 00 accommodation. (TBC can book it for you on economical rates in a hotel where all the riders stay and where we have our orientation).
7. Spare parts, Engine oil used on the way or any kind of bike damages during the tour.
8. If, the rider because of any circumstances leaves the ride in between then the charges for transporting the bike from the leaving point till Delhi are chargeable from the rider.
9. Any personal air / bus / taxi / jeep fare Any kind of personal expenditure like such as tips , extra meals, alcohol, mineral water, laundry, optional tours , medical expenses, phone calls ,entrance fees to monuments/forts/monasteries, camera fees, guide fees etc.
10. No airport, railway station or bus stand pick up or drop.
11. Any kind of state fees, parking, tolls, traffic fines for bikes or any local people charging entry fees to any place.
12. Any kind of personal, accidental or medical insurance or any medical expenses.
13. In case of any natural calamity, landslides, road blockage etc. if, the tour is extended or the itinerary has to be changed then any extra cost which occurs beyond our control will be on client’s side .
14. It’s an adventure ride full of challenges and unpredictable weather conditions. Some areas are also political tensed so because of any such natural or human made calamity if, the tour is extended / diverted or terminated before the ending date then in such case TONY BIKE CENTRE will not be responsible for it and any additional cost has to be paid by the clients.
15. Tour excludes all such things which are not mentioned above in our format.
IMPORTANT POINTS :
• Minimum age of the rider for this tour should be 21 years.
• The tour can be cancelled if, the riders are less than 6 in number, per group.
• If, any rider wants to leave the tour in between then he has to pay the transportation cost from the leaving point till Delhi.
• Riders must have proper riding gears for the tour.
• Check in time for all the hotels is 12 noon. In case of early check in rooms will be available if, they are not occupied.
• Srinagar is a tensed area. If, there is any disturbance or if, we come to know that anytime anything can go wrong then even if, the situations seems to be normal at that particular time, we will not take any risk and WILL NOT GO VIA SRINAGAR.
• Your safety is our priority
Quotation for the DELHI LEH DELHI EXPEDITION – 2020
Own Bike / Car & Own Fuel
2 RIDERS ON 1 BIKE - Rs.26, 000/ per person
SOLO RIDER - Rs.26, 000/
With Rented Bike : 350 cc Electra / Classic / Thunderbird Digital
2 RIDERS ON 1 BIKE - Rs.42, 500/ per person
SOLO RIDER -Rs.55, 500/
With 500 cc Bullet Standard -Rs.500/per day extra (on 350cc rates given above)
+ Rs.2,500/ extra for fuel.
With 410 cc Himalayan Bike -Rs.700/per day extra (on 350cc rates given above)
+ Rs.2,500/ extra for fuel.
SECURITY DEPOSIT PER BIKE:
1. Rs.7,000/ + original election card / Passport - 350 cc & 500 cc
2. Rs.10,000/ + original election card / Passport - Himalayan
3. Rs.10,000/ - 350 cc, 500 cc & Himalayan for foreign nationals
2 SEATS IN THE BACK UP SERVICE CAR
Per seat - Rs.35,000/
COSTING FOR INNOVA / XYLO / SCORPIO / ECO / TEMPO TRAVELER - Depending on number of PAX.
Per seat - Rs.38,000/ (Mini. 5 PAX required)
+ 5% GST.
PAYMENT TERM : 100% ADVANCE
ONCE THE ORDER GETS CONFIRMED, WE WILL SEND YOU OUR ACCOUNT DETAILS WHERE YOU CAN SUBMIT RS.5,000/ AS BOOKING AMOUNT. REST 50% OF THE TOUR COST BEFORE 60 DAYS OF THE TOUR AND THE BALANCE TO BE PAID 30 DAYS BEFORE COMMENCEMENT OF THE TOUR
• Up to Sixty (60) days or more before the tour departure; 100% of the tour amount is refunded
• Between Forty-five (45) days to Fifty-nine (59) days before the tour departure; 75% of the tour amount is refunded
Between thirty to forty four days before the tour 50% of the tour amount is refunded.
• Twenty-nine (29) days or less before the tour departure; No refunds .
• The above are subject to a deduction of Rs.2,000.00 towards registration charges.
We want this tour to be a memorable experience of your life !!!!!
For details and queries :
Call : 9899835312, 9811281681.
Visit : www.tonybikecentre.com
TBC Travel Group is there to create travel memories.