CHANDIGARH MANALI LEH MANALI EXPEDITION - 2020
CHANDIGARH - MANALI –LEH- MANALI -CHANDIGARH(ONE SIDE VOLVO)
PLACES TO BE COVERED:
CHANDIGARH - MANALI – JISPA - SARCHU – LEH - KHARDUNGLA – PANGONG - NUBRA – CHANDIGARH
DURATION: 12 DAYS / 11 NIGHTS TOUR - A TRUE PLEASURE FOR ANY TRAVELER
FIXED DEPARTURE DATES OF 2020 ARE :
DAY 01 DAY 12
1.11th June, Thursday - 22nd June,Monday
2.27th June, Saturday - 08th July, Wednesday.
3.13th July, Monday - 24th July, Friday.
4.30th July, Thursday - 10th August, Monday.
5.15th August, Saturday - 26th August,Wednesday.
6. 31st August, Monday - 11th September, Friday.
7.17th September, Thursday - 28th September, Monday.
LET’S START THE RIDE ……………………………
Day 01 – Chandigarh - Arrival- Bike test rides and orientation in evening - Night stay in hotel
Day 02 –Chandigarh - Manali – Night stay in hotel
Day 03 – Manali – Jispa – Night stay in Swiss tents.
Day 04 – Jispa – Sarchu – Night stay at Swiss tents
Day 05 – Sarchu – Leh – Night stay in hotel
Day 06 – Leh free day – Night stay in hotel
Day 07 – Leh – Pangong – Night stay in Swiss tents / hotel.
Day 08 – Pangong – Nubra - Night stay in Swiss tents
Day 09 – Nubra – Khardungla - Leh – Night Stay in hotel
Day 10- Leh - Sarchu- Night Stay in Swiss camps
Day 11- Sarchu - Manali- Night Stay in Hotel.
Day 12- Manali - Chandigarh - Overnight journeys by Volvo
TOUR INCLUDES :
1. Bike/SUV/Tempo Traveler from Chandigarh to Manali (as per the package).
2. Bikes will be given to the riders as per itinerary only and not for the local or free day rides.
3. 350 cc Ladakh number bike for 3 days for Leh- Nubra- Pangong and not for local or free day rides.
4. Himalayan bike will not be provided in Leh for 3 days and instead of it 500 cc will be given.
5. Volvo tickets from Manali to Chandigarh.
6. Fuel for the tour (as per the package).
7. Bikes / MUV / Tempo Traveler for 3 days to Nubra & Pangong & back to Leh (as per the package).
8. 11 nights’ accommodation on double / triple sharing bases (as per package) in standard hotels / tents / camps / guest house with neat & tidy rooms and western wash rooms. All tent accommodation will be in Swiss camps with attached western wash rooms.
9. Leh season is a short & heavy season so accommodation can be divided in nearby hotels too.
10. Accommodation starts from night stay on Day 01 at Chandigarh till night stay on Day 11 in Manali.
11. If, the group number is odd then 1 room will be on triple sharing (not for girls or couples).
12.Meals on MAP plan, 2 meals (Breakfast & Dinner). From dinner on Day 01 at Chandigarh till breakfast on Day 12 in Manali.
13. Well experienced & skilled Royal Enfield Mechanic with spare parts & tools. They are well trained to handle large groups.
14. Support car (min.10 bikes)
15. One bag per bike can be kept in the vehicle (min.10 bikes) – Manali till leh & Leh till Manali and not for 3 days local sightseeing as it’s not required.
16. Bag size should be maximum 60 ltr. and no suitcase should be brought on the tour.
17.The spare parts/engine oil used on the way or any bike damages on the tour are chargeable.
18. Manali Green Tribunal permits / Inner line permit for Nubra and Pangong.
19. Helmets for rider and pillion rider.
20. Basic first Aid Kit . It’s advised that one should bring his/her own medicines which are known and suitable
21. TBC - T – Shirt per rider.
22.Participation Certificates for each rider.
TOUR EXCLUDES :
1.GST @ 5%
2. Bikes security deposits of:
Rs.7,000/ + one original ID, election card or passport – 350 cc & 500 cc
Rs.10,000/ - + one original ID, election card or passport – Himalayan
Rs.10,000/ - 350 cc, 500 cc & Himalayan for foreign nationals.
3.Spare parts, Engine oil used on the way or any kind of bike damages during the tour.
4. Bikes will be given as per the itinerary only and not for the local, free day or free time rides.
5. If, the rider because of any circumstances leaves the ride in between then the charges for transporting the bike from the leaving point till Manali will be chargeable.
6. Any personal air / bus / taxi / jeep fare Any kind of personal expenditure like such as tips , lunch,extra meals, alcohol, mineral water, laundry, optional tours , medical expenses, phone calls ,entrance fees to monuments/forts/monasteries, camera fees, guide fees etc.
7. Any kind of state fees, tolls, parking, traffic challans for bikes or any local people charging entry fees to any place.
8. Any kind of personal, accidental or medical insurance or any medical expenses.
9. In case of any natural calamity, landslides, road blockage etc. if, the tour is extended or the itinerary has to be changed then any extra cost which occurs beyond our control will be on client’s side .
10. It’s an adventure ride full of challenges and unpredictable weather conditions. Some areas are also political tensed so because of any such natural or human made calamity if, the tour is extended / diverted or terminated before the ending date then in such case TONY BIKE CENTRE will not be responsible for it and any additional cost has to be paid by the clients.
11. Tour excludes all such things which are not mentioned above in our format.
IMPORTANT POINTS :
• Minimum age of the rider for this tour should be 21 years.
• The tour can be cancelled if, the riders are less than 6 in number, per group.
• If, any rider wants to leave the tour in between then he has to pay the transportation cost from the leaving point till Delhi.
• Riders must have proper riding gears for the tour.
• Check in time for all the hotels is 12 noon. In case of early check in rooms will be available if, they are not occupied.
• Srinagar is a tensed area. If, there is any disturbance or if, we come to know that anytime anything can go wrong then even if, the situations seems to be normal at that particular time, we will not take any risk and WILL NOT GO VIA SRINAGAR.
• Your safety is our priority.
Quotation for the Chandigarh Manali Leh Manali Expedition – 2020
Own Bike / Car & Own Fuel
2 RIDERS ON 1 BIKE - Rs.27, 000/ per person
SOLO RIDER - Rs.27, 000/
With Rented Bike : 350 cc Electra / Classic / Thunderbird Digital
2 RIDERS ON 1 BIKE - Rs.41,500/ per person
SOLO RIDER -Rs.54,000/
With 500 cc Bullet Standard -Rs.500/per day extra (on 350 cc rates given above)
+ Rs.2,000/ extra for fuel.
With 410 cc Himalayan Bike -Rs.700/per day extra (on 350 cc rates given above)
+ Rs.2,000/ extra for fuel.
SECURITY DEPOSIT PER BIKE:
1. Rs.7,000/ + original election card / Passport - 350 cc & 500 cc
2. Rs.10,000/ + original election card / Passport - Himalayan
3. Rs.10,000/ - 350 cc, 500 cc & Himalayan for foreign nationals
2 SEATS IN THE BACK UP SERVICE CAR
Per seat - Rs.35,000/
COSTING FOR INNOVA / XYLO / SCORPIO / ECO / TEMPO TRAVELER - Depending on number of PAX.
Per seat - Rs.38,000/ (Mini. 5 PAX required)
+ 5% GST.
PAYMENT TERM : 100% ADVANCE
ONCE THE ORDER GETS CONFIRMED, WE WILL SEND YOU OUR ACCOUNT DETAILS WHERE YOU CAN SUBMIT RS.5,000/ AS BOOKING AMOUNT. REST 50% OF THE TOUR COST BEFORE 60 DAYS OF THE TOUR AND THE BALANCE TO BE PAID 30 DAYS BEFORE COMMENCEMENT OF THE TOUR
• Up to Sixty (60) days or more before the tour departure; 100% of the tour amount is refunded
• Between Forty-five (45) days to Fifty-nine (59) days before the tour departure; 75% of the tour amount is refunded
Between thirty to forty four days before the tour 50% of the tour amount is refunded.
• Twenty-nine (29) days or less before the tour departure; No refunds .
• The above are subject to a deduction of Rs.2,000.00 towards registration charges.
We want this tour to be a memorable experience of your life !!!!!
For details and queries :
Call : 9899835312, 9811281681.
Visit : www.tonybikecentre.com
TBC Travel Group is there to create travel memories.