All that you need to know about Kreo : The Poster Making Competition
- Each team must register with a team name and email id.
- Each team should submit their Poster based on any one of the themes.
- The number of participants in a team should not exceed 2.
- The poster can be either painted/sketched or edited/designed using any software tools.
- The poster can also be designed using free-hand drawing.
- Decisions of the Team E-Summit’21 will be final in all other cases.
- The registration fee for each team is INR 100.
- The best logo will be displayed during E-Summit’21 and will be posted on our YouTube channel & Facebook/Instagram page.
The poster must be in JPEG/JPG/PNG format (If drawn on paper then scan the logo and submit accordingly).
The poster file name should be the participants registered mobile number.
The poster should be emailed to email@example.com with the subject “Kreo Submission | ”and should be emailed with a registered email id.
The email should also contain details of team members, the theme selected by the team and a brief description (if necessary) of the poster submitted.
Being socially distant doesn’t mean we have to be emotionally distant. Create a poster that can serve both as a work of art and as a helpful reminder to others to keep social distancing as we navigate the COVID-19 pandemic.
.About 99 per cent of Amazon fires start from human actions, "either on purpose or by accident," Alberto Setzer, a senior scientist at INPE told CNN. Express your views on his words through a poster.
A college is conducting workshop on entrepreneur talks to enhance skills among students. This workshop will let them teach about leadership, team management and startup skills. Create a poster to publicize the workshop among students.