The wheels of life go on. And we are bringing some cycling focussed events for all kinds of cyclists. This one is a classic for seasoned roadies.
Participate in roadie event on KMP Expressway.
All you need is a roadie bike and lots of grit.
It’s a 100% road route on KMP (Kundali-Manesar-Palwal) expressway. Duration of event is 6hrs (5:00AM- 11:00AM)
Participants Takeaways- Mind the Gap T-shirt, Finisher Medal & Certificate.
50Km Ride (5:00am start) - 1200/-
80Km Ride (5:00am start) - 1200/-
100Km Ride (5:00am start, duration 6hrs) - 1200/-
Discount on offer:
Flat 60% discount till 12th April
Flat 50% discount till 26th April
Last date of registration is 24th May.
Rules & guidelines
- Min entry age is 14 years
- E-bikes or Battery powered cycles are not allowed
- You are required to read and agree to the self-safety precautions (will be sent separately by email after registration)
Safety precautions for cycling
- Always wear a helmet while riding a bicycle
- Obey traffic rules at all times
- Wear a reflective jacket/vest if you are riding in low light areas, especially during night time
- Blinking tail lights are very helpful during night rides
- Keep optimum tyre pressure in both the tyres as per the prescribed PSI for your cycle
- Check your brakes and tyre pressure before every ride
- Always carry some cash for emergency
- Fix water bottles cages and carry a bottle of water at all times
- Carry some snacks/fruits if you are riding longer distances
- Keep emergency contacts handy at all times
- Preferably choose well-lit roads with less traffic
- Keep at least two bikes length at the back and one bike length in the sides if you are riding as a group
- Ride as a single queue in narrow lanes
- Learn to fix punctures and carry a puncture kit
Support & Facilities-
- Aid stations stocked with water, energy drink, banana & biscuits
- First-Aid kits at all stations
- Air pumps and puncture kits will be available on aid-stations
- The participant should walk to the nearest aid station for support
- In case of emergency either call the event route director or send SOS to the nearest aid station if unable to contact
- There is limited mobile connectivity in trails
- Follow the provided GPX route so that you don’t stray of the event route
- Ample Parking space, Baggage counter & sanitized toilets at the venue
By attending or joining this ride, you agree to the following:
- I have read the rules and understand the nature of this ride and run event. I agree that I am joining this at my own risk and take full responsibility for my safety and actions during the ride.
- By attending or joining this event, if any harm, injury, loss, liability or damage is caused to me or my property, I AND/OR any of my family members or any representatives shall not hold anyone including fellow club riders/members or event organizers liable or responsible for the same
- I affirm and state that I am physically fit and sufficiently trained for participating in the designated event. I have been certified to be physically fit by licensed medical practitioner and agree to indemnify the organizers its agents, employees and associates, the organizing committee and other persons connected to the event against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities, claims or proceedings arising out of any misstatement and/ or misrepresentation made herein.