|DAY 1||KER Night - The Opening Ceremony*||7th February 2020||6:00 pm onwards||Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Auditorium|
No. 2 Kendriya Vidyalaya, APS Colony Rd, APS Colony, Delhi Cantonment, Delhi, India
|DAY 2 & DAY 3||National Summit||8th or 9th February 2020*||8:00am - 5:00pm (each day)||American Embassy School, Chandragupta Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, Delhi 110021|
1. Each ticket/confirmation admits one attendee only.
2. All tickets are non-refundable & non-transferable.
3. All registrations are subject to verification, any discrepancy may result in cancellation of registration.
4. Attendees must show the confirmation email of the booking provided by the ticketing vendor at the registration desk to avail entry inside the venue.
5. All attendees must carry a valid government verified photo identity card to attain entry into the venue. Example: Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Driving License, Passport, etc.
6. 7th February 2020 - Opening Ceremony: Program begins at 6 PM sharp. Entry into the venue will start 30 minutes before the start of the program.
7. 8th and 9th February 2020 - National Summit DAY 1 and DAY 2: Registration begins at 8:30 am and programming begins at 9:30 am SHARP. Entry into the venue will start 30 minutes before the start of the program.
8. Attendees reaching late at the venue will NOT be guaranteed entry.
9. Parking is NOT available at the venue. Please plan accordingly. We encourage you to use public transport. For the National Summit at American Embassy School, the nearest authorized NDMC parking is located at Malcha Marg Market which is a 10-minute walk from the school.
10. In the event of postponement of the event, change of venue or other unforeseen circumstances, attendees will be notified of amendments via email. However, in the event of cancellation or postponement, organizers cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by the attendee for travel, accommodation or any other related service.
11. In the event of a cancellation without postponement, the face value cost of the ticket will be refunded to the attendee.
12. There is no refund for NO SHOWS. Guests who do not report for registration will have to forfeit their tickets. The ticket cannot be transferred to anyone else. The attendee has agreed to these terms before registration. The organizer can re-assign the seat to a guest on the waiting list.
13. By registering and making a payment you agree that all details provided are accurate. Any discrepancies in the same will lead to the cancellation of the pass/seat at the venue.
14. Nameless Booking is not permitted by individuals. Registration will be cancelled.
15. Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.