The National Summit will be preceded by a grand opening ceremony called KER Night, taking place on 7th February at K.V.Auditorium. This will be an evening full of inspirational and magical performances by our students as they’ll take the audience through their different stories, each one showing why their voice really matters.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Each ticket/confirmation admits one attendee only.
2.All tickets are non-refundable & non-transferable.
3. All registrations are subject to verification, any discrepancy may result in cancellation of registration.
4. Attendees must show the confirmation email of the booking provided by the ticketing vendor at the registration desk to avail of entry inside the venue.
5. All attendees must carry a valid government verified photo identity card to attain entry into the venue. Example: Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Driving License, Passport, etc.
6. 7th February 2020 - Opening Ceremony: The program begins at 6 PM sharp. Entry into the venue will start 30 minutes before the start of the program.
7. Parking is NOT available at the venue. Please plan accordingly. We encourage you to use public transport.
8. In the event of postponement of the event, change of venue or other unforeseen circumstances, attendees will be notified of amendments via email. However, in the event of cancellation or postponement, organizers cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by the attendee for travel, accommodation or any other related service.
9. Nameless Booking is not permitted by individuals. Registration will be canceled.