Resting in the lap of the mighty Himalayas, Kedarnath is a town famous not only for its temples but also for its serenity. Located in Uttarakhand, on tour one can easily view the icy mountains and calming rivers. It is a religious delight for those who wish to doze in the holiness of the temple Kedarnath; it offers peace to the ones searching for tranquillity. Enjoy trekking the icy peaks, dip in the Ghats, and visit the locally famous temple. Kedarnath tour is bound to make your memories amiable, spirits high, and your experience feat worthy.
4 Night/ 5 Days
- 21st June 2021
- 5th July 2021
- 19th July 2021
- 2nd Aug 2021
- 16th Aug 2021
- 30th Aug 2021
- 6th Sep 2021
- 20th Sep 2021
- 3rd Oct 2021
- 11th Oct 2021
- 25th Oct 2021
₹1̶60̶0̶0̶/- ₹12999/- (Dehradun to Dehradun)
- Block your seat by paying just ₹2000/- at the current discounted price and pay the rest 20 days before the event date.
- We’ve made it easy to change your travel plans up to 20 days prior to your trip’s departure date.
- You can choose new dates and/or a new destination or get a full refund without any penalty for up to 20 days before the trip date.
Day 1: We Meet at Dehradun railway station at 6 am and commence our adventurous journey. Meet your tour mates and guides before we head for Guptkashi which is 7-8 hours (approx 220kms). Dinner and Overnight stay at Guptkashi.
Day 2: We start our day early; post breakfast we depart for Gaurikund via Sonprayag. We travel through the local transportation for 4km from Sonprayag to Gauri Kund and then trek to Kedarnath (16 km). Dinner and overnight stay at Camp/Hotel at Kedarnath.
Day 3: Next in line are the most awaited Kedarnath Ji & Kedar Temple, we visit them early in the morning; enjoy the serenity and the sacredness of the temple. And then depart for Guptkashi, along the way we have abundant time to spend leisurely. Overnight stay ay Guptkashi Camp/Hotel.
Day 4: Post breakfast we drive to Haridwar/ Rishikesh. Dip in the sacred ghats and dwell in the pristine air. Savor the local legends and visit ancient temples. Discover amazing calmness and unmatched holiness here. Dinner and overnight stay at Camp/ Hotel.
Day 5: Early morning attends the Ganga Aarti at Rishikesh. Check out and do rafting at your own cost, explore local markets and visit Lakshman jhula. If time permits one can also attend Ganga Aarti in the evening. Head to Dehradun with memories to last a lifetime.
One can Book their train/flight tickets to their respective home town, post 8:30 pm from Dehradun.
- Breakfast for 4 days (except day 1)
- Dinner for 4 days
- Accommodation on Triple/Quad sharing basis in Camp/Hotel/Homestay
- 1 night stay in Camps at Rishikesh
- Transportation to and from Dehradun Station
- Local Transportation from Sonprayag to Gaurikund and back
- HikerWolf Trip leader
- Basic First Aid
- HikerWolf expertise
- Rishikesh River rafting
- Assistance in travelling
- All tolls, taxes, Parking Charges
- Driver allowance
- Any personal expenses like Insurance, laundry, phone calls, beverages
- Travel fare to and from Dehradun
- Mules or Porter’s to carry personal luggage
- Entry fees if any at sightseeing which is very nominal
- Anything not mentioned under inclusions
THINGS TO CARRY:
- Trekking Shoes compulsory
- Personal medicines if any
- Compulsory bedsheets
- Warm clothes
- Sun cap
- Synthetic hand gloves
- Suitable pair of clothes
- Toiletries (sunscreen, moisturizer, light towel, toilet paper, sanitizer, and wet wipes)
- Cutlery (spoon, coffee mug, and lunch box)
- Water bottles
- Plastic covers or bags for wet clothes
Note: Itinerary can be changed by HikerWolf without any prior notice depending upon the weather conditions.