KCAA Night Marathon SILVASSA - 2020
Silvassa own night running festival
Date- 18th April 2020 | Venue- Silvassa Lions English School Ground
Contact Person - SONIYA SINGH - 9624256000
Silvassa Night Marathon is a unique & one of its kind SILVASSA 'S own night running festival which will surely give you a different experience & thrill for sure. The roads of #Apna silvassa will get charged with runners to enjoy running at the supreme level under the moonlight and mark a break from the monotonous running routine with rows of amazing spectators cheering up runners. it's an ultimate blend of run & fun.
This 4th edition of KCAA MARATHON, Silvassa Night Marathon is featuring a 4km 6km and 10km marathon.
Open for all
There are exciting awards for winners.
KCAA NIGHT MARATHON 2020 is a "Must Do" attraction which has so much to offer everyone with different atmosphere, participants dancing to the beats and unique food stall to pamper your taste buds with a beautiful tee and finisher medal. The Silvassa Night Marathon 2020 will begin in the very heart of SILVASSA and will take participants through an experience filled with music, lights and entertainment of course. Don't miss this chance to experience crossing finish line under the moonlight.
Want to experience running in this hot summer season? Well this is the perfect choice to run at night and avoid the sun.
A dedicated team of volunteers and route marshals will be assisting & providing the route support & hydration support.
Please be in touch with event's social media handles and website for all latest updates and news.
Fun unlimited, it's gonna be!
Any questions? Contact us at:
We love both running and runners.
4 km run – OPEN FOR ALL
6 km run –OPEN FOR ALL
10 km run – Age group 18 years and above
All participants get:
E-timing certificates for 4KM 6KM 10KM finishers
Route support, water, energy drink, salt, etc.
Medical emergency support
Race Day experience of a professionally managed race.
Note: E-timing certificates of 4KM 6KM 10KM finishers will be available for download from the event website within 2 weeks from race day.
Event Schedule Time:
Reporting Time: 8:00 pm
Flag Off: 8:30 pm
Since this event is to promote fitness and cancer awareness amongst community members,
Kindly take note of below important regulations:
1. You are to participate only in the race category for which you had applied and for which your entry has been confirmed. Your entry and running number bib and/or bib tag is not transferable to any other person under any circumstance.
2. Runners found to have interchanged their running number bib and/or bib tag with another individual, will be disqualified from the Event.
3. The organizers reserves the right to disqualify or exclude any person from the event/competition who gives incorrect personal data/details on the entry form. No refund of entry fee will be made under any circumstance.
4. Only those confirmed participants wearing event number bibs will be allowed on the route. Any person found wearing the incorrect bib/no bib will be disqualified and removed by security.
5. Further, every runner must wear his/her running number bib on the front of the vest. Any mutilation, fold, alteration or damage to the bib will amount to disqualification of the runner from the Event.
6 Organizers reserve the right to stop any participant from participating who is found medically unfit to continue in the opinion of the medical personnel.
7. Participants are requested to co-operate with the police and security personnel deputed at the event venues and on route. Participants/supporters are liable to random checking on race day this is for your own security.
8. In case of any dispute, the organizer’s decision will be considered final.
9. Photographs taken of runners during the event organized prior to and on race day can be used for the purpose of promoting the event.