In the midst of the ongoing hard times being a runner you can’t get outside to run, your race is canceled, and you are in need of a competitive race. No Worries, Townscript Original Presents "Kaizen 1.0 - Indoor Virtual Run" to keep your Spirits Up. "Kaizen 1.0" is a fun and simple Indoor Virtual Run.
All you need to do is sign up for the race, run the chosen distance indoors (on a treadmill, terrace, balcony) and submit your proof of the run.
All the proofs submitted will be verified and official results will be published and the finishers will receive a “Finishers E-Certificate, Medal, and a T-Shirt" (As per the registration made).
*Post lockdown we'll get the medal and t-shirt delivered right at your doorstep.
Kaizen 1.0 Rules & Regulations:-
- Kaizen 1.0 will be a one-day event starting on 24th May 00:00 hrs and ending on 24th May 23:59 hrs.
- Runners can run Indoors, on a treadmill, on their terrace, balconies.
- Runners can run a distance of 2KM, 5KM, 10KM, 21KM.
- Runners can record their run using a mobile phone with apps like Strava, Garmin, Nike Run Club.
- Run data to be submitted through a google form which you will receive in your ticket confirmation mail once you will register.
- Run data can be submitted from 24th May 00:00 hrs to 25th May 23:59 hrs post that no more run data will be accepted.
- Runners will receive the certificate mentioning the actual distance covered by them.
- Please ensure that you are running the distance chosen by you.
- If you are running a lesser distance, than the chosen distance, your name will not appear in the leaderboard (A buffer of 0.2 Km will be considered)