You Started It – LIVE is a live podcast by Daniel Fernandes. This show is a chance for fans of the popular podcast to get in on the action. Discussions, debates, and insights into the world around us with a slice of his trademark humor promises to make this a fun, intellectual and perhaps even a slightly goofy evening of entertainment. Book now!
Terms and Conditions (IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ)
1. Age Limit: 16+
2. You will receive a user id and password to join the show between 30 to 15 minutes prior to show time on the email id used at the time of booking.
3. Please login 10 minutes before show time. ENSURE YOUR ZOOM DISPLAY NAME MATCHES THE NAME ON YOUR TICKET.
4. Recording or uploading this stream is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
5. Please keep your audio ON during the show. You can use the mute option if there is any disturbance at your end and unmute once sorted out. For best results, use earphones with a microphone and sit in a quiet room.
6. Please keep your mobile phones on silent and avoid answering calls as this will disturb the entire performance.
7. It is mandatory to keep your video ON during the show. The producer reserves the right to remove anyone who has their video off from the live stream.
8. Audio and video controls lie with the producer. We may disable audio of users to prevent background disturbances from affecting the show.
9. The ticket holder must ensure their internet connection is optimal for a live stream. The producer bears no responsibility for any technical difficulty experienced due to a bad internet connection at the ticket holder’s end. If there is a technical issue affecting the entire performance, the producer reserves the right to reschedule the show.
10. The time and date of the show may vary in case there are any technical issues. All changes will be communicated by the artist at the earliest.
11. No refunds on purchased tickets are possible even in the case of any rescheduling.
12. The ticket is non-refundable and cannot be cancelled, exchanged or transferred once purchased.
13. There may be interruptions in the live stream due to connectivity issues.
14. One ticket includes access to only one screen to view the live stream.
How Does this work?
1. Installing the ZOOM app is REQUIRED to get access to the show.
2. For Desktop/ Laptop users: To download and install the Zoom Application: Go to (https://zoom.us/download) and from the Download Center, click on the Download button under “Zoom Client For Meetings”. This application will automatically download when you start your first Zoom Meeting.
* For Android users: (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=us.zoom.videomeetings&hl=en_US)
* For iOS users: (https://apps.apple.com/in/app/zoom-cloud-meetings/id546505307)