BDG LifeSciences (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. is an expert in conducting Training, Novel Research Projects, Workshops & Online Courses in technologies of Bioinformatics. Started in 2010, to date, we have successfully trained hundreds of participants who were not only students but scientists, faculties, professors, company executives, etc from India as well as other countries. Innovation and creativity are an integral part of BDG Lifesciences and we keep doing things differently. We have launched a 2-hour workshop on R Programming for Cancer Data Analysis Training in which we will give you a complete overview of the technology.
On successful completion of the course participation certificate will be provided. Recorded video session will be available after the session for the registered participants.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Student: Bachelor, Masters, Ph.D., MBBS, MD students as well as Faculty and Professors from Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Immunology, Medicine, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Biomedical Technology, Genetics, Bioinformatics, Plant Science and Life Sciences. Professionals: Resident Doctors, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Medicine, and Pharmaceutical scientists from industry, academia, and regulatory agencies.
The session will be conducted on Google Meet/Zoom for which link will be sent to you before the start of the session.
Feedback is an integral part of BDG Lifesciences hence we have started uploading videos of the comments of our participants who attend our training, workshops & research projects, kindly view, like, subscribe and share from here
Stay safe, maintain social distancing, and be healthy
Take care of yourself and your loved ones and keep learning from BDG Lifesciences, India.
- Introduction to R Programming
- Introduction to R and RStudio
- Cancer Data analysis
- Rstudio- A brief tour downloading and installation, Editing pane, Console, Environment, Files, Plots & Help
- Storing our first R data value
- Explore different packages in R
- Getting started with data in R, Scripts
- Visualizing data with ggplot2 using cancer METABRIC data set, METABRIC gene expression
T & C
- It is recommended to provide GMAIL email address while registering.
- Once you register and pay kindly relax. The session will be conducted on Zoom/Google Meet and the link will be sent to you by email 2 hours before the session.
- 1 hour prior to the course if you have not received the email to join the meeting in your inbox then kindly check your SPAM/JUNK folder.
- If you have not received the email in your SPAM/JUNK folder then send an email to email@example.com
- For Question & Answer, you should note down your queries and after the course, you can post in the CHATBOX of ZOOM which will be answered when the session gets over.
- All the time you have to turn your mic OFF. If you have questions, please note them down, and later during the Q & A session, you can ask.
- Video recording of the session will be provided on the next day of the session.
- BDG Lifesciences (OPC) Private Limited, India reserves to right of admission/removal of participants in the courses. There will be no explanation for any such act of ours.