Learn through inspiring stories, shed light on the various faces of kindness, brainstorm how to break stereotypes, challenge the existing perceptions of kindness, philanthropy and charity
The festival into 3 overarching themes - Global, Local & Self and we will explore Kindness, Compassion and Empathy through these lenses.
Here’s a snapshot of some of the conversations that are slated for the Festival
- The role of Kindness in competitive sport
- Question if kindness may well be disguised selfishness,
- Analyse how to create a more empathetic social capital for the country
- Brainstorm what it really means to have an inclusive work environment
- Study what it takes to convert frustrating relationships into fulfilling ones
- Question whether kindness is even possible when faced with hidden anger
- Investigate the role of genes and neurons in the ability to empathise,
We will approach these conversations through several formats like:
- Keynote speeches by eminent personalities
- End-of day talks with renowned experts
- Short talks by prominent thought-leaders
- Stimulating interviews
- Engaging debates
- Thought-provoking panel discussions
- Unique tool-imparting workshops to help internalise the learnings and make them tangible.
Apart from this, we also have gaming sessions, Scavenger hunt, leader boards, end-of-day DJ hours, Auction hours, Speeches on Kindness by children, an Art Gallery, an expo area and so much more!