All that you need to know about Innovation Expo
• Innovation Expo is an event that focuses on boosting innovative entrepreneurship and allows participants to showcase their project/idea.
• This competition is organized in 2 rounds.
• Round-1 (Online) is till 19th March 2021.
• In Round-1, each team should submit a graphical abstract of their project. (Teams will be informed if qualified within 7 days after the submission of abstract)
• Round-2 is held online during E-Summit’21 (26-29 March 2021).
• Teams qualified in Round-1 will showcase their graphical abstract and a Table-top plant to the judges in Round-2 (EXPO).
1. Each team must register in order to participate in the event.
2. The number of participants in a team should NOT exceed 5.
3. Deadline for registration & submission for Round-1 is 19th March 2021 11:59 PM.
4. The idea for the project should be original and should NOT have been taken from any existing source.
5. Optimization of existing ideas is allowed.
6. Decisions of the Team E-Summit’21 will be final in all other cases.
1. Each team should send a PDF file containing a Graphical Abstract & a detailed description of the project.
2. The PDF file name should be <Project title>. (Example: Internet marketing.pdf)
3. The file should be emailed to email@example.com on or before 19th March 2021 with the subject “Innovation Expo Submission | <Project title>”. (Example: Innovation Expo Submission | Internet marketing)
4. The email should also contain the details of team members (name, phone number, and e-mail id).
1. Cash prizes worth INR 25K.
2. Get a chance to showcase your project and take feedback from IIT professors.
3. Certificates from E-Summit’21, IIT Bhubaneswar to all the members of the team for each round.
• The registration fee for each team is INR 100/-
For queries related to Innovation expo:
• Mrudhula – 9381454279
For registration queries:
• Bhanu Prakash – 7619605060