National Level 'India Innovation Championship (IIC) 2021' is being organized by CEED, Chitkara University. We are looking to drive entrepreneurship and accelerate promising Research,Innovation,Demonstration and Development (RID&D) in technology. A pan India opportunity for innovators and thinkers to compete in a grand event backed by angel investments; the event aims to mentor new ventures by fast tracking impact savvy innovations.
1. Angel Investors fund worth INR Rs 4000000/- from Orbit Future Academy and their Angel Investors network
2. INR Rs 10 lakh cash prize from Chitkara University for top three innovations
3. Government Grants (MeitY, Newgen IEDC & Startup Himachal) upto INR Rs 50 lakhs.
4. Selected Top 25 innovative ideas to be given Scholarship for a 3 week Accelerator program run by Chandigarh Angels Network
5. Top 5 ideas from the CAN accelerator program to pitch for angel investment in a session
hosted for IIC 2021 in front of 40 angel investors of CAN
6. 12 months structured incubation & mentoring program by CEED, Chitkara University.
7. Chance to win EIR program by Startup Himachal for over 3 lacs a year.
Application Closes:21st Feb 2021
Grand Finale:15th April, 2021
Registration link: https://lnkd.in/gy_zvQe