IMPORTANT UPDATE --
1) STARTUP-CONNECT OFFER - Book 5 or more passes in single transaction, and your startup will be given a FREE STALL in the event to showcase your product. Share your booking transaction ID on firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Dear IITK Alum, To receive all communications from the Mumbai Chapter, please include your details in the Chapter database, here - https://forms.gle/uaQTBRcZkg55q8Ut6
IIT KANPUR HAS TURNED 60!
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur is celebrating its 60th anniversary. On this momentous occasion, the IIT Kanpur Mumbai alumni chapter along with the institute, is planning a full day of events in Mumbai on 22nd Feb at St. Regis Hotel.
While we will celebrate the past, it is imperative that we look at the future. We are assembling a host of industry and thought leaders from the industry, government and academia to talk about TECHNOLOGY & INNOVATION FOR $5 Trillion ECONOMY
It is critical to understand the context, its challenges, develop viable solutions, and contribute to our nation.
We also want to make this day an opportunity for us to connect and celebrate the occasion with our families. An evening of fun activities and entertainment is planned including Standup comedy by Vipul Goyal, live music and dance performances!
PART-1: CONFERENCE (Morning & Afternoon)
This will have keynotes, discussions, presentations on the topic by eminent leaders and startup stalwarts. Here is the detailed program for this segment:
NOTE: All participants checking-in for event before 8:45am will get FREE BEER coupons!
PART-2: ENTERTAINMENT (Evening)
You are encouraged to join with your families and friends in this segment and multiply the fun! Below is the detailed program:
This event is being organised by Mumbai Chapter in collaboration with IIT Kanpur, and is Mumbai edition of Diamond Jubilee celebrations planned across the globe. Truly a once-in-a lifetime opportunity to learn, network and celebrate the 60th anniversary of IITK!
EXCITING DISCOUNT ON PASSES*
Special Discount of 70% on bookings. This is your FINAL CHANCE TO RESERVE A SLOT!
1. All offers are exclusively for IITK Alums & their families.
2. Entry for children below 5 years is free.
3. Organizers reserve all the event rights, including allowing entry in event.
DATE: February 22nd, 2020 (Saturday)
TIME: 9am - 5pm (Conference) & 7pm - 11:30pm (Entertainment)
VENUE: The St. Regis*, Lower Parel, Mumbai (part of Marriott International)
*St. Regis Hotels & Resorts is a luxury hotel chain that is part of Marriott International.