Dudhiware waterfall is located in Lonavala. Appx. height of the waterfall is 135 ft. One can enjoy the beauty of the Dudhiware waterfall and also the thrill of water rappelling, zip lining, valley crossing and, etc.
However, all safety measures are taken as all the activities are done under expert guidance. Rappelling or Abseiling is a technique used for controlled descending down from a rocky patch or slope. In other words, to create a happening recreational adventure activity, therefore, the technique has been absorbed by adventure experts. Whereas we will descend on a rope that too under the refreshing flow of water via waterfalls.
The Hiker is the explorer within you. The part of you which wants to reach out for more! Wolf is that side of you which yearns for a sense of belonging, the side which wants to bring people together and be there like Family!!
HikerWolf gives you a sense of belonging and guides you through exploring the world through a different lens. With each event, our family grows and the bond becomes stronger with every passing day!!
We make sure that every minute you spend with us is so energized and power packed that it keeps you buzzing for days! Every step develops a backstory! Every face you see is that of a friend-to-be!! Every photograph is a flashback of a movie like experiences!
With HikerWolf, there are no Goodbyes. It’s always, Sees You Again Soon. So, See You Soon! There’s so much room in our family! You are welcome to be a HikerWolf.
• Leave from Dadar by road transportation at 5:45 am.
• After that, we will have our breakfast.
• We will have our Introduction session at the base village.
• Then start our small trek towards the waterfall.
• Instruction session at the waterfall.
• We will start enjoying the thrill of water rappelling and other adventure activities (under the expert’s guidance).
• Then, we’ll have our lunch in between the activities.
• Later, we will be having our evening snacks.
• We’ll leave for Mumbai with a bunch full of stunning memories
• Reach Mumbai around 10:00 pm.
• Transport from Mumbai to Mumbai
• Waterfall rappelling
• Valley crossing
• Snacks during the trek
• First Aid
• Mineral water
• Anything not mentioned in the above inclusions list
PS: Participants are requested to be on time. HikerWolf will not be responsible if they miss the bus.
Things to Carry
• Trekking Shoes / Sports Shoes
• Water Bottle (Minimum 2-3 liters)
• 1 Extra Pair of Clothes and RAINWEAR.
• Carry all your luggage in a shoulder bag/ rucksack
• Personal medications, if any
• Identity Proof
• An extra bag to keep your wet clothes