Full details at the event page: https://www.thetesttribe.com/headspin-automation-hackathon
Event Duration: 30th May 10 AM IST to 31st May 10 PM IST
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is this an Automation Hackathon, or a Testing Hackathon?
Answer: This is an Automation Hackathon with challenges to be solved in both Web and Mobile Automation.
2. Is this a Web Automation Hackathon, or a Mobile Automation Hackathon?
Answer: Both. We will have challenges for both Web and Mobile Automation.
3. What Tech Stack is allowed to solve the given Automation Challenges?
Answer: We are not restricting it. You can use whatever stack you are comfortable with.
4. Will Tech Stack selection have any weightage in the Evaluation?
Answer: No. It won’t have.
5. Do I need to Devices (Laptop / Smartphone) available?
Answer: Yes, based on whether you pick the Web Automation Challenge or Mobile Automation Challenge.
6. Any other prerequisites?
Answer: Make sure you have a strong primary Internet connection and arrange a backup connection as well if possible.
7. Where would the participants submit their code?
Answer: You will have to submit it via Git Repository, sharing the URL with us.
8. Can we participate in a group?
Answer: Yes, we recommend participating as a Team/Group as that would allow you to do more and better work in a given time. Max team size can be 4.
9. I have few queries, how do I contact the Organizer?
Answer: Please email us at contact[at]thetesttribe.com
10. Is this free to attend event?
Answer: Technically Yes. INR 100 charge is there which is fully refundable once you attend the event.
11. Is this open to all Event?
Answer: No, unfortunately. To make it an interesting competition, only Automation Professionals with at least 1 year of Automation Experience are allowed to participate.
12. What would be the Evaluation Process?
Answer: There will be multiple Evaluation Rounds. First-round would be done by The Test Tribe Panel, after which the final 10 would be sent to HeadSpin Team. Jonathan Lipps and the team would then select the Top 3 Winners.
Essentials for the Event:
Laptop & Mobile (based on what you choose to automate)