Half-Day Seminar on Restructuring to Avoid Insolvency
On Thursday, 08 September 2022, from 8:30 and concluding with a business luncheon at 12:15 pm, a team of leading legal and financial experts will participate in a half-day seminar on “Financial Restructuring to Avoid Insolvency, The topics under discussion will include:
• The Balinese and Indonesian Economy Rebuilds after COVID-19.
• Strategies and tactics to prevent insolvency and postponing payment petitions
• PKPU: How and when to use this government-approved procedure to avoid bankruptcy.
• Assessing the “true value” of a company after an extended economic downturn.
• Identifying new sources of capital to aid economic recovery.
• Communication strategies with creditors, shareholders, banks, and tax officials.
• Managing Expectations and mindsets in the restructuring process. Creating durable partnerships for successful financial restructuring.
Who Should Attend?
• Hotel Managers and Owners
• Business managers and owners.
• Legal Professionals
• Company Directors and Commissioners
• Investors and fund managers
Speakers scheduled to appear at this Bali Business Circle Half-day Event on 08 September 2022
• Opening remarks by Ida Bagus Agung Partha Adnyana, Chairman of the Bali Tourism Board.
• Event introduction by Firdaus Siddik - a leading investment banker and prominent financial and management professional with over 60 years of experience. He has worked with leading companies in mergers and acquisitions and played key roles in developing the Indonesian Stock Exchange.
• Veronica Situmorang a Managing Partner of Situmorang & Partners Law Firm (JKT) is rated as one of Indonesia’s top 100 lawyers by the Asian Business Law Journal. A licensed curator, she specializes in corporate and commercial matters, mergers and acquisitions, banking and finance, capital markets, and the mining sector.
• Dr. Jimmy Simanjuntak, S.H. a bankruptcy law expert and former President of AKPI ( Asosiasi Kurator and Pengurus Indonesia). He is a senior Indonesian advocate and a founding partner of Ricardo Simanjuntak & Partners (JKT), an authorized mediator, a post-graduate degree lecturer, and a company commissioner.
• Dr. Ricardo Simanjuntak, SH.,LLM.,ANZIIF.,MCIArb a bankruptcy law expert and former head of Board Certification (AKPI). A senior Indonesian advocate, he is a founder and partner of Ricardo Simanjuntak & Partners (JKT), an authorized mediator, a post-graduate lecturer, and a company commissioner.
• David Harrison is a Canadian Lawyer resident in Indonesia. A partner in Intermark Law (Canada) that provides legal services to corporate clients. Since 2004, he has acted as Corporate Counsel for a Canadian financial restructuring group focusing on the financial restructuring of entrepreneurs and SMEs. In Indonesia since 2014, he has consulted prominent law firms in Jakarta and Bali
Left to right, top to bottom: • Dr. Jimmy Simanjuntak, S.H; Dr. Ricardo Simanjuntak, SH.,LLM.,ANZIIF.,MCIArb; • .;Veronica Situmorang; David Harrison, Firdau Siddik;IB Agung Partha Asnyana