Hadoop Training in Bangalore
is also in liaison with Pearson VUE and PSI to offer Global Certifications through our institute. Enrolling in this certification training can help professionals like you to make a stable career in a rising technology domain and get placement assistance for the highest paid jobs in reputed companies. Meticulously crafted, our strategic and well-knit modules with smooth transition offer a clear understanding of the subject to stand out from the rest in the market. Although there is no dearth of training centers in Bangalore imparting classes in Big Data Hadoop, choosing eMexo technologies for the purpose has innumerable benefits.
So, what makes you wait? Contact eMexo Technologies
today and learn more about the courses on offer.
What is Big Data Hadoop?
- Big data is a word used to indicate large volumes of data- both structured and unstructured. More often than not, these data sets are so large that they either belittle the current data processing capacity of an enterprise or move too fast to be handled by ordinary data handling tools.
- Big data facilitates companies in bettering their operations and make speedy and more pertinent decisions. Big data, when formatted, maneuvered, stored, captured and examined properly, can help companies multiply their revenues. Not just that, with big data, companies can improve their functioning in addition to attracting new customers while retaining the existing ones.
- As a matter of fact, handling big data becomes considerably easy with the Hadoop framework. In fact, Hadoop has changed the way big data, especially the unstructured lot, is handled. Hadoop helps streamline excess data for any distributed processing system over computer clusters with the use of programming models that are out-and-out simplistic in nature.
- Big data Hadoop is an open-source software framework that is used for running applications and storing data on clusters of commodity hardware. Hadoop offers a powerful processing ability with a vast storage of data. It is also able to manage virtually limitless concurrent tasks or jobs.
Modules of Hadoop
- Hadoop comprises a number of modules. Each of them performs a particular task for a computer system that is designed for Big Data analytics.
- Distributed File-System: This module allows the data to be stored in an easy-to-access format that is suitable for a number of linked storage devices.
- MapReduce: It provides the basic tools to indulge in that data. Tagged after two basic operations, this module reads data from the database and put them into a format recognized for analysis.
- Hadoop Common: This module helps Windows, Unix, and other computer systems by providing the Java tools required to read the data stored under the Hadoop file system.
- YARN: This module manages system resources by storing the data and running the analysis.
Why learn big data handling with the help of Hadoop?
People, who wish to build a career in big data handling, must learn Hadoop, which is one of the most popular tools known today for processing big data. And to learn the nuts and bolts of this software framework, you must take Big Data Hadoop coaching classes. There are numerous benefits of learning this software tool, some of which have been dished out here-
- The first and most important aspect to consider is that Hadoop yields scalable results. Nodes of new data can be incorporated into the computer cluster whenever such a need arises. And the good news is- this can be done without any data format change or modification in the process of loading.
- Hadoop is extremely cost-effective. With Hadoop, large volumes of data can be stored on huge computer clusters. As a result of which, the price per terabyte of storage gets reduced considerably. So, modeling all your data becomes incredibly affordable with Hadoop.
- Hadoop also offers amazing flexibility. It allows data of different types and from different sources to be joined or aggregated, which in turn enables a deeper analysis of the same.
There are occasions when you might lose a node. In such a scenario, Hadoop enables the system to forward work to a separate location of the data so that the work of processing can be continued unhindered. And that is probably the reason
- why Hadoop is considered one of the most fault tolerant data handling tools available in the market today.
- Hadoop helps businesses in their day-to-day operations.
- It also helps generate new product ideas.
- Companies also use it to carry out marketing analysis apart from conducting research and development.
- Processing text and images become easy.
- It makes the entire data handling business agile.
- Network monitoring has been made feasible by hadoop.
- Hadoop paves your way to a successful career.