Father's Day Run | Ride - 2020
Lets Run/ Ride for Our Super Hero's -Show some love to them they deserve it !
Join Challenge >>> Record in App >>> Submit in IR account >>> Get Rewarded
Online(Virtual) Challenge - Run Anywhere, Run Anytime,
RUN > Record > Submit > Earn Medal + Certificate + Badge
RIDE > Record > Submit > Earn Medal + Certificate + Badge
ALL FINISHER WILL GET MEDAL - Dedicate it to your Father
Being a virtual event, you are free to run wherever you want, whenever you want without being bound by any time restrictions.
No matter whether you walk, run, skip, or crawl, just go out there, best foot forward! Whether it's your first race as a beginner or your first one for the year, there's something for everyone to start your journey towards an active lifestyle.
1. Set a Running or Cycling DISTANCE GOAL and Achieve it.
Running Target - 2 | 5 | 10 | 21 | 42 | 50 | 72 | 100 Km
Cycling Target - 10 | 21 | 50 | 100 Km
Steps of Father's Day Run & Ride 2020
- Register by clicking on Book Now
- Select your Self Set Target
- Record your activity in any tracking application to achieve your target on 21st June 2020
- Submit the data in your IR account on www.indianrunners.in
- All registered participants will have to Login / Register on www.indianrunners.in for Data submission.
- Existing Members LOGIN in Your IR Account and submit data
- New Members Please create your account on www.indianrunners.in and submit data
- Once you create your account, please go to your registered email and confirm your account by clicking on confirmation email received.
- Login Now on to www.indianrunners.in and complete your profile. (it is mandatory to complete your profile with correct details, Medals will be couriered to that address only)
- Email ID used in registration data must be used to submit activity data. if there is any variation in email ID, that has to be informed to us before the last date of data submission. Any communication after that will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Data submission dates will remain active for upto 10 days from the actual run date.
DATA SUBMISSION PROCESS -
1. Automatic Submission Via STRAVA
STRAVA Users can connect their account with our website and their public activities will start importing automatically and they are not required to submit data manually.
Steps to connect Strava
- Login > Data Submission > Click on Connect with STRAVA (Orange Color button below your name) > Fill Your Strava Login Details > Click on Authorize button.
- you are advised to monitor your submissions under Login > Data Submission > View/Edit Data Submission to make sure your strava activities are getting imported correctly. (please note that any activity which is set to be private or friends will not be imported)
2. Manual Submission Via Any others applications
- All other Apps users such as Runkeeper / Runtastic / Nike+Run CLub / Endomondo / Map My Run / Garmin / Tomtom / Samsung Health / MI fit band / Amazefit watch .. need to submit their data Manually as per process below....
- Login > Click on Data Submission > Click on Submit your activity section > Fill in all the required Details > Click on Save Data
Complete the Challenge by running/riding your self set Target and a beautiful creative Medal will be couriered to your registered address(as mentioned in your profile on www.indianrunners.in)
if NO DATA : NO MEDAL & NO CERTIFICATE will be awarded
For any further details our helplines are as follows
WhatsApp @ 7400189911
SHARE POST TO CREATE AWARENESS
2nd Edition of Father's Day Run | Ride .
**Registration is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances