Topic: IP, Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Date: 4th July and 5th July
Time-11:00 am to 1:15 pm (45 minutes for each session)
Global Triumph Foundation, a leading global, insight driven Market Research Company. The Market Research Company has the state-of-the-art facilities and over a decade of experience in handling research projects of every size and scale making it the preferred researcher for leading companies.We are organizing a Entrepreneurship Development Programme Supported by Ministry Of Electronics & Information Technology : Govt. Of India , NRDC , KIIT : TBI , Image Planet.
EDP is a programme meant to develop entrepreneurial abilities among the people. In other words, it refers to inculcation, Skill, development, and polishing of entrepreneurial skills into a person needed to establish and successfully run his / her enterprise. Thus, the concept of entrepreneurship skill development programme involves equipping a person with the required skills and knowledge needed for starting and running the enterprise.
Objectives of EDP :
The major objectives of the Entrepreneurship Development Programmes (EDP) are to:
- Develop and strengthen the entrepreneurial quality, i.e. motivation or need for achievement.
- Analyze environmental set up relating to small industry and small business .
- Select the product.
- Formulate proposal for the product.
- Understand the process and procedure involved in setting up a small enterprise.
- Know the sources of help and support available for starting a small scale industry.
- Acquire the necessary managerial skills required to run a small-scale industry.
- Know the pros and cons in becoming an entrepreneur.
- Appreciate the needed entrepreneurial discipline.
- Besides, some of the other important objectives of the EDPs are to:
- Let the entrepreneur himself / herself set or reset objectives for his / her enterprise and strive for their realization.
- Prepare him / her to accept the uncertainty in running a business.
- Enable him / her to take decisions.
- Enable to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Develop a broad vision about the business.
- Make him subscribe to the industrial democracy.
- Develop passion for integrity and honesty.
- Make him learn compliance with law.
Target Oriented EDP
- Women entrepreneur
- Lower income group people
- Craftsmen & artist
Who can apply?
Youth and other people interested to set up their own industrial/business/self-employment venture. The qualification of the participants and structure of the fees will be decided by the Implementing Agencies. The age of the participants will be 18 years and above.
- Impact of Entrepreneurship on the Economy
- IP and Innovation.
- Consolidation of Business Ideas
- Creating and Sustaining Competitive Advantage
- Strategic Considerations in Mergers and Acquisitions: From Decision-Making to Implementation
- MSME Schemes and Plans
- Role of Mentors and Incubation Centre
- Value-Based Decision Making
- Operational Excellence and the Link to Financial Performance
- Marketing Strategy: How to Compete in an Age of Disruption
- Leading with Character and Integrity
- Design Thinking for Innovation
- Business Models Canvas and Its Evaluation
- Early Stage Start-up Funding Mantra: A Angel Investor
- Role of Industry in building up Startups
- R. Gopinath Rao
: Dy. Director ,MSME-DI, Govt. Of India .
- Dr Bijay Kumar Sahu
: Regional Mangaer ,Head, IPFC &TISC, NRDC, Govt. Of India .
- Mrutyunjay Suar
: Director at KIIT University
- Dr. Naseeb Ahmad
: Associate Professor at Department of Commerce and Business Studies, Jamia Millia Islamia (Central University).
- K.S. Srikanth : Dy. General Manager (Retd.) SIDBI, Bangalore.
- Prasanta Biswal : Evangelist, Startup Odisha