#DiscoverDockyard by Khaki Tours
Stroll along the old port of Mazgaon to see one of the most diverse precincts of Mumbai!
Date: 26th January 2020
Starting Time: 4.00 pm
Starting Point: Our Lady of The Rosary Church, opp. Dockyard Road Station
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Distance: 2 Kms
Charges: Rs 699 /-
Highlights of the tour are:
- Bob’s Bungalow
- Coppersmith lane
- Goan Club Culture
- House of Dilip Kumar’s First Love
- Mumbai’s own Chinatown
- Ancient edict
- Original location of Gloria Church
- Key ingredient of ‘Bombay Sandwich’
- Brother’s push
- Temple of a military strongman
- ‘White House’ that guided the ships
- City’s only Mechanical Museum
- And of course, temple of the Baluchi Goddess!
Students and Senior citizens are encouraged to use the code ‘DISCOUNT’ to avail 50% off
For more information, feel free to call us at 8828100111 or follow Khaki Tours on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
Terms & Conditions:
- Though there is no age limit for the walk, participants should be physically fit to walk a distance of approx 2 kms in approx 2.5 hours.
- Tickets once booked are not refundable and will not be adjusted against any other event.
- The right of the admission is reserved with the organizer.
- All participants will be given a tag with their name on it and it should be displayed till the end of the event.
- The organizer does not take the responsibility for the loss or theft of any personal belongings or any injury that the ticket holder may accrue at the event.
- Smoking and drinking is strictly prohibited.
- Any inappropriate behavior by any of the participants shall lead to eviction from the event.
- We recommend that you arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the starting time.