Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) is one of the most significant and globally recognised certifications offered by Scrum Alliance.
A Product Owner has a product vision, creates product goals, helps everyone involved to understand the same. Scrum is a framework that can develop awesome products or services – in both IT and non-IT worlds.
A CSPO workshop will help you in understanding and experiencing the various responsibilities of a Product Owner. This will be a complete hands-on 2-day workshop. This will be very interactive and immersing such that you can apply the learnings in your projects and product development immediately right after the class.
• 2 Days Classroom Training and Certification
• Practical Knowledge with Role plays, Case studies & Simulations
• Training by experienced Scrum Alliance’s Certified Scrum Trainer (CST)
• Scrum Alliance exam fee included
• 16 SEUs and 16 PDUs
• 2-year membership with Scrum Alliance
About Suresh Konduru
• Suresh has more than 22 years of experience in IT industry extensively in Software Design & Development, Agile Coaching, Agile Transformation & Scrum Training, Delivery Management, Program Management, Project Management for Fortune 500 customers.
• He has extensive experience in Scrum training and coaching. Trained more than 300 batches in Scrum across Belgium, China, France, Netherlands, India, Spain, Sweden and USA.
• He is consistently rated as 4.9 or above (out of 5) by nearly 8,000 students trained globally.
• He co-created 'Exepedia - a leadership coaching model that aids leaders, managers and senior executives to collaborate on a transformation vision and an org-wide execution.
• For more details on Exepedia Coaching Model, visit: www.ExepediaCoachingModel.com
• He is certified in 'Sharon Bowman's 'Training from the Back of the Room (TBR)' - that helps make trainings more effective and stickier to the learners.
• He innovated 'Training Scrum from the Back of the Room' leveraging TBR that would help other trainers and coaches to ensure Scrum trainings are more engaging and fun learning.
• He conducts experiments regularly on how to leverage Scrum outside IT in areas such as Education, Arts, Marketing etc.
• Suresh is a regular volunteer and speaker at world-wide conferences such as Agile Alliance San Diego (2018), BEACON (2017), Global Scrum Gatherings at Minneapolis (2018), Singapore (2017), Bangalore (2016), Regional Scrum Gatherings India (2017, 2015), International OD Conference (2016) and Agile Tours at Bangkok (2016) and Chennai (2015).
• For more details about Suresh, you may visit: www.SureshKonduru.com or www.linkedin.com/in/skonduru.
• YouTube introduction: https://youtu.be/1_fvu1Dxsz4
What participants say about Suresh Konduru?
1. Suresh Konduru has been one of the best trainers I got an opportunity to learn under. He is very strong in concepts and delivers them in a simple, interesting and innovative way.
- Employee from a global consulting, services and product organization.
2. Thank You to the amazing training by Suresh Konduru. The training sessions were a wonderful insight into the World of Scrum and was conducted in the most interactive way, without the use of presentations. All of us who took the training definitely loved the "Training from the back of the room" model that Suresh is testing out for the Scrum Training. Anyone looking to get Scrum Certified definitely reach out to Suresh to get him to be your trainer.
- Employee from a Global Infrastructure Services Company.
3. Great class and fantastic learning. Many thanks to my mentor Suresh Konduru, CST. Training session without PowerPoint presentation.
- A Senior Faculty from a Business Management College.