12 WEEK CERTIFICATE COURSE & MENTORSHIP PROGRAM ON CRIMINAL LITIGATION BY MR. ASHISH DIXIT
ABOUT THE MENTOR
Mr. Ashish Dixit is a practicing lawyer at the Supreme Court of India. He is a leading lawyer with expertise in commercial & criminal litigation, constitutional litigation, white-collar crimes.
He has also been appointed as Senior Panel Counsel in the Supreme Court of India for representing the State of Uttar Pradesh.
Mr. Dixit previously worked as Senior Associate Advocate with Late Shri Ram B. Jethmalani and Senior Advocate, Sidharth Luthra at the early stage of his career.
Mr. Dixit has been honored as “Young Emerging Lawyer for the year 2017”.
WHO CAN BE THE MENTEE?
1. Students who want to practice as criminal lawyers.
2. Young criminal lawyers struggling to learn the basics and make a career in criminal litigation.
3. Any other person who wants to understand the criminal law system or deal with the criminal cases better or pursue justice.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
1. Basics of criminal litigation.
2. Theoretical and practical aspects of various provisions of the law.
3. Scope of power of the courts involved.
4. Procedure for trial.
5. Drafting of basic documents involved in the trial.
6. Various internship and job opportunities available
7. How to set up your own practice and succeed ?
BENEFITS OF THE CERTIFICATE COURSE & MENTORSHIP PROGRAM
1. Learn from the best in the field.
2. Receive career guidance from the expert himself.
3. Live and interactive session on the subject in detail giving an opportunity to clear doubts in no time.
4. Assignment to help understand the learning so far.
5. Recommendations for internship solely depending on the performance of the student and expert’s will.
This mentorship is for a period of 3 months starting from October 23, 2021.
Fees once paid is not refundable.
For any queries, please contact us at +91 7252919181.