Most of the time, while starting up programming, learners are not aware of the whole concept and just flow with the syntax.
That can make you a programmer but you can never develop something big or get a better job.
Introducing Programming Knapsack, a one-stop guide to getting you started with programming with C++, which is the most used basic programming language to master as a beginner.
The topics include,
- Overview of how systems work, how programming creates a difference
- Basics of computational resources (memory, CPU time etc) & how programs use them to execute
- Introduction to programming using C++
- Header files, preprocessor directives
- Basics - variables, loops, conditional statements etc
- Function - Black Box technique, modulation technique
- Basics of Array data structure
- Pointers and Dynamic Memory allocation
- Time and space complexity of a program
- Some important concepts like Macro-definitions etc
- OOP - Classes, objects, member functions and data members
- Daily Assignments
- Weekend Coding Competitions on HackerRank
- Certificate on successful final project submission (with an assessment score of 75%+)