For more information on CP-DOF please visit the following URL :
1. What is the CP-DOF Certification?
Ans: CP-DOF stands for “Certified Professional - DevOps Foundation” the most renowned globally recognized certification on DevOps.
2. Is this a globally recognized certificate?
3. Can I appear the examination directly without undergoing some formal training from ATA?
Ans: Yes, by just paying the applicable examination fees, you can appear for the CP-DOF examination
4. What is the examination pattern?
The examination consists of 2 sections, Theory, and Practical
5. How long is the certificate valid?
Ans: The certificate is valid for 5 years from the date of the examination
6. When is the result of the examination declared?
Ans: The result of the examination is released with 7-10 working days. The result will be communicated to the registered email id by the ATA support team
7. When will you receive the copy of the certificate?
Once the result has been declared by ATA, the digital copy of the certificate will be mailed to you within 5 working days.
8. What are the fees for the certification?
CPDOF Examination fees is INR 6400 / USD 100 (depending on where you are taking the exam applicable taxes will be extra)
9. What are the reappearing charges?
The re examination charges are 30 USD or INR 2100/- (+Taxes). (Any subsequent attempts the reappearing fees will be applicable)
10. Does an individual have to reappear the entire examination?
Ans: No, the participant just has to appear in the examination in which they haven’t cleared.
Please note :