Our mission is to “Make every consumer an Energy Manager” through a process of engagement, empowerment and expansion of skill-set of even those, who are not pursuing certification courses to become energy managers/auditors. When every employee becomes an Energy Manager, a corporation wins tremendously through sustained and greater energy savings and carbon footprint reductions.
Based on over 25 years of experience in implementing energy management programmes/projects across 200 buildings and multiple corporations like TECOM Group, Union Properties, Pacific Controls etc. in the UAE and several industries in India with the Confederation of Indian Industry, the workshop is designed to enhance and enrich attendee’s understanding of on-field energy management, through a tested Energy Management Governance Framework, thereby enabling technical, non-technical and general management people to become real-life Energy Managers.
The workshop will empower attendees to initiate the implementation of a sustainable and result oriented energy management programme within their corporations.
- When and how to initiate a corporate and institutional energy management programme
- The right strategy to implement a corporate energy management programme
- How to financially plan for a sustainable energy management programme in a corporation
- Mandatory precursor to financial structuring of projects and drafting management policy on energy use: Essential ingredients to making a facility highly energy efficient
- Cutting the clutter on myths surrounding energy management
- Developing a corporation specific energy management excellence model that will generate sustainable results
- Corporations, who want to initiate an energy management programme but are unsure where, when and how to start, in order to achieve sustainable results
- Corporations and Energy Managers, who have tried to implement energy management programmes in the past but have not been successful
- Managers and Engineers, who aspire to become successful Energy Managers in order to implement energy management programmes that generate tangible and sustainable results
- Facility Managers, who want to expand their skill-set into the domain of energy management and enhance their personal value proposition to their projects, clients and corporations
- Finance Managers and Legal Managers, who need to sufficiently understand the nuances of energy management in order to extend the right financial, legal and strategic support to their corporation’s energy management programme