Qila-e Mubarak now popularly known as Red Fort has witnessed some of the most monumental events in the history of India. Its foundations lay deep in the Old Delhi and the hearts of people. The walk will take you around the fort telling you the exact series of episodes that happened on the day of coronation of Shah Jahan. The lost architectural features inside the fort, from the stream of paradise flowing inside the fort to the silken qanats (tents) and original paintings on the ceilings of Chatta Chowk. Take this walk if you are interested to feel like a 17th century Mughal nobel again!
Important Details :
- There is no guided fee for children below 5.
- The ticket to monument (Rs 35/- or less) is not included in the guided fee.
- The medium of instruction is Hindi and English
- Please note that in case of unavoidable external reasons such as (weather conditions, political rallies, VIP movement, powercut) the walk may be canceled. The participant has the liberty to take another walk by the company against the payment they have made within 30 days since the date of the registered walk. The company does not have refund policy.
- The details of the walk are mailed to you a day prior to the walk. Please notify us in case you do not receive it.
- Please feel free to contact us on number 9667218424 or on email email@example.com
- Covid – 19 Precautions Taken:
- Wearing mask is mandatory
- Contactless thermal scanner check-up
- 1 meter (3 ft.) distance maintained throughout the walk between each particpant and the speaker.
- Limited participant entry of 15 instead of 40.
- Contactless money transaction
- Arogya Setu App mandatory