Our environment is constantly changing. There is no denying that fact. However, as our environment changes, so does the need to become increasingly aware of the problems that surround it. With a massive influx of natural disasters, warming and cooling periods, different types of weather patterns, and much more, people need to be aware of what types of environmental problems our planet is facing.
Here is a list of our amazing speakers:
1. DARRYL D'SOUZA - EARTH KEEPER
2. TALLULAH DSILVA - ARCHITECT& GREEN EVANGELIST
3. SHERRY FERNANDES - WRITER, GOAN, STORY TELLER
4. MAHUA SAHA-PRINCIPAL SCIENTIST-NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF OCEANOGRAPHY
5. SRISHTI CHATTERJEE - CREATIVE CURATOR-SOULSTRIP STUDIOS
6. ATUL BORKER - INNOVATOR
7. ANAND PENDHARKAR - WANDERING WILDLIFER
8. HYCINTHA AGUIAR - RESEARCHER
For more information on the speakers, follow the link:
Speakers will be revealed shortly.
Note: Keeping in mind covid restrictions, the event will start early. Covid protocols will be followed strictly. No mask no entry.