After a successful KIDS RAIN-A-THON event at Thane, it is now coming to Navi Mumbai. Kids will be running in rains and experience the nature’s magic and support while running without using any rain wears and protectors. The most important thing here will be, kid will be running with their parent and the frame will look beautiful.
A heightened dose of nature not only adds to the thrill of kids’ outside play but sharpens their skills too.
- Do not forget to share a Pic of Participating Kid & Parent on WhatsApp number 8369498099 to be featured on social media platform and be an inspirational model for others.
UNIQUE FEATURES OF THE RACE:
- Every registered runner will get free t-shirt(For registrations done till 8th September).
- Finisher medal will be provided to all runners(Kid & Parent) on completion of race.
- e-Certificate will be sent to all the finishers.
- Get drench in the rain. Even if it doesn't rain on 15th Sept we will ensure that you get to drench in the artificial rain at the venue.
AGE & RACE CATEGORIES:
KID + PARENT (Mandatory for 1 & 2 kms; Optional for 4km)
- 1 km: This run is open for all kids between 5 years to 7 years of age along with their parent.
- 2 km: This run is open for all kids between 7 years to 12 years of age along with their parent.
- 4 km: This run is open for all kids between 12 years to 17 years of age along with their parent.
- 4 km: This run is open for all kids between 12 years to 17 years of age.
RACE LOCATION: Nerul Gymkhana, Nerul, Navi Mumbai
- Race Map will be shared prior to the event
- KID + PARENT: INR 899/- (All Inclusive)
- ONLY KID: INR 450/- (All Inclusive)
RACE SUPPORT & NUTRITION:
- The Venue & the race route will have ample of water & nutrition.
- All runners will be provided breakfast post run
- Breakfast will be provided to runners with valid BIBs
- Medical support will be provided during the race.
- No valet service, we request you to travel accordingly
BIB & T-SHIRT DISTRIBUTION
- 13th September- Decathlon Belapur 12pm - 8pm
- 14th September- Decathlon Belapur 11am - 8pm
- Kindly Note: No BIB & T-Shirt distribution will be done on the race day.
EVENT TERMS & CONDITIONS-
- You agree that Kids Rain-A-Thon with its event organiser Sniper Media or any of its sponsors/ partners/ volunteers shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
- Race & Route is subject to approval by Authorities
- You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety.
- You also agree to stop running if instructed by the Race Director or the Medical Staff or by the Aid Station Volunteers.
- You confirm that your name and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicize the event.
- You may acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by Kids Rain-A-Thon / event organisers Sniper Media or any other company in connection with the organization, promotion and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information.
- You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day, any of the force majeure or restriction by authority, the organizers reserve the right to stop/ cancel/ postpone the event.
- The organizers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons. Any amount collected from rejected applications alone will be refunded in full (excluding bank charges wherever applicable)
- Race day T shirt, goodie bags and other items are complimentary. T shirt sizes and quantities are ordered well in advance. While we try our best to get you the correct size, you acknowledge that the organizers will not be held responsible in case of short of any T shirt size or other items
- For any reason you cannot turn up on race day, no refund of any form will be given.
- As this registration is being made on behalf of a minor, I confirm that I am the parent / guardian of the child and that he/she has my permission to take part in the event. I further concur that all the above rules shall apply to him/her as if he/she were a major.
- Participants parents must personally appear for collecting the running Bibs. Bibs can be distributed in-absentee with written consent of the registered runner parent. Request for change in race category will not be entertained.
- Water/ Hydration will be provided on the venue.
- Parking vehicles in the area may be a problem so please try to Car Pool and help to save the environment and promote a healthy lifestyle. Parking at owner's risk.
CONTACT US FOR ANY QUERIES
- WhatsApp Only: 8369498099
- E-mail: email@example.com