This course is for the people with expertise in ESG Basics and enhance their knowledge and scale up their businesses by integrating ESG aspects. This course guides you to scale your company to a global level ESG leader by practical application of knowledge.
An in depth understanding of various ESG aspects such as HCM, Ethics, Climate change and sustainable finance empowers you to strengthen your company's reputation, valuation.
- CSR and Sustainability professionals
- Business Analysts
- Business management students
- ESG Disclosures, Rating Mechanisms and Indices
- GHG Accounting
- Human Capital Management
- Professional Ethics
- Corporate Governance
- Climate scenario analysis
- Circular economy
- Impact measurement
- Sustainable Finance
- ESG Analysis, Valuation and integration into investments
- Group project and field exposure
Mode of Delivery
- Induction and Certificate award for 1 day respectively - Hybrid mode
- Option to attend on Zoom or in person at Mumbai (April'23) and North Goa (June'23) for 1 day each respectively
- 3-month classes on Zoom
- Assessment, Project presentation and Certificate distribution - Hybrid model
- Project site visit for ESG implementing company - Optional
- April'23 to June'23 - 12 weeks
- Weekend virtual classes on Saturday and Sunday from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm
- 3 hours two days and rest reading material and assignments
Per candidate: INR 50,000
For Achala Scholarship upto INR 15,000 please share your CV and statement of purpose.
Access to Learning management system (LMS),
If preferred in person hospitality at the induction and certificate awarding ceremony
Life long access to recorded course material
Note: Project site visit is optional and is not inclusive.
For Group discounts:
Part payment facility available