The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), also known as the Industrial Internet, brings together smart machines, advanced analytics, and people at work. It’s the network of a multitude of industrial devices connected by communications technologies that result in systems that can monitor, collect, exchange, analyze, and deliver valuable new insights. IIoT is one of the most significant trends in technology today.
As India is inching towards its own digital & technology revolution - implementation of internet technology in the Industrial sector is set to boom in the coming years.
The second day of Automation Expo 2019 will cater to the Industry a power-packed one day conference in the Industrial Internet of Things and their applications across the Indian Infrastructure, Engineering, and Manufacturing & Service industry sectors.
The topics for the IIOT conference are:
- Digital Transformation.
- INDUSTRIE 4.0 in Oil & Gas Industry, as an example for process plants.
- Cloud Vs edge computing - striking the right balance, setting the boundaries where edge ends and cloud starts.
- Reliability and Safety in Plant through Digital Transforming.
- IIoT Trends To Drive Innovation For Business, Integration of IT and OT.
- The Future of Industrial IoT - What’s Next?
- Predicting the IOT Evolution, AI, AR, VR, Blockchain, Drones, And Robotics.