Presenting the 3rd edition of COEP HALF MARATHON 3.0 with the theme of "Run for Vitality" under the patronage of ZTCC(zonal transplant coordination centre), PMC and Swacha Survekshan.
Join The COEP Marathon in 3kms, 5kms,10kms & 21.97 km formats in Pune City where all finishers will be getting a big size finisher medal!
We have 4 different running categories:
3 Km FAMILY JOY RUN!
5 Km STRENGTH RUN!
10 Km CHALLENGE RUN!
21.098 Km ENDURANCE RUN!
Participants Will Get:
1) Winner will get prizes worth Rs. 1,30,000 With 5 prizes in 21k category and 4 prizes in each other category.
3) All Finishers will get Attractive Finisher Medal
4) Bib With Timer Chip ( Finisher video, with correct timing, timing SMS after finishing)
5) E-Certificate For Every finisher
6) Full Route Hydration Support
8) ZUMBA by 'Multifit' trainers (BOLLYBEATS)
9) Opportunity to meet our chief guest.
*Fees for registration are -
3Km. - ₹ 250/-
5Km. - ₹ 350/-
10Km - ₹ 500/-
21Km. - ₹ 999/-
Prizes description :-
Venue: COEP Ground, Near Sancheti Hospital, Shivajinagar, Pune.
1. Participants may register via specified online mode i.e. Town script or via offline mode. The offline registrations will be done at Zest office, College of Engineering, Pune.
2. All participants are expected to conduct themselves in a professional and courteous manner during their participation in the event.
3. Video recording and Photographs will be taken of runners and used for the purpose of advertising and promoting the events.
4. In case of any injury, first-aid treatment will be provided.
5. Finishers of 3km, 5km, 10km and 21km (HALF MARATHON) will receive Medals and E-certificates.
6. i) For 3KM & 5KM Participants must be present 2 days prior to the event i.e. on 17th January between 3 pm to 8 pm to collect their Bibs and T-shirts. (BIB will not be distributed on the day of the event)
i) For 10KM & 21KM Participants must be present 1 day prior to the event i.e. on 18th January between 3 pm to 8 pm to collect their Bibs and T-shirts. (BIB will not be distributed on the day of the event)
ii) Document verification will be done while allotting bibs and T-shirts.
7. Wear your BIB number on your chest for identification.
8. Water bottles will be provided at water booths places at regular intervals along the route.
9. Look out for signs/arrows and our volunteers along the route.
10. Space will be provided to store your belongings and the organizing team will not be held responsible in case of any loss/damage/misplace of your belongings.
11. Refreshments will be provided to the participants.
Terms and conditions:
1. The participant race number is a specific personal identity and may not be exchanged with or transferred/sold to any other person. The sale or transfer of race entries is strictly prohibited and will result in the disqualification and banning of any individuals involved from future events.
2. Under 15 age participants are allowed only in the 3Km category and must be accompanied by the parent/guardian.
3. Participants must undertake to abide by the race rules, race instructions, and marshal directions. Each participant must sign an undertaking form or accept the rules and regulations before registering for the Marathon.
4. All participants should take part at their own risk. COEP and event officials will not be held responsible if any mishaps/accidents occur during the event. We urge you not to participate if you are unfit to perform any strenuous activity.
5. Participants should not be accompanied by anyone on race route who has not registered in the event (not applicable for participants under age 15).
6. No bikes or wheeled vehicles are allowed on the course.
7. No tobacco, alcohol or any other banned substance is permitted.
8. All finish times are reviewed before times are deemed official.
9. Participants must follow the given directions only.
10. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the event officials will be final.
11. The event will only be canceled or postponed due to unforeseen and unavoidable conditions. In such a case, all participants will be notified by email as soon as possible.
12. A participant once registered under any category, cannot cancel his/her registration or change in category (3Km, 5Km, 10Km & 21Km) won’t be allowed under any circumstances. There will be no refund of registration fees paid by the participant in case of his or her failure to participate in the event. No arguments will be entertained.
13. Event officials reserve the right to modify, supplement or waive all or part of the event rules.
14. Any participant who is found in breach of these terms and conditions will be excluded from current and future events.
15. Collection and use of information: I acknowledge and agree that my personal information (including medical information) can be sorted, used and disclosed by the organizers in connection with the organization, promotion, and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information.
16.No pacers would be allowed without permission.
Separate registration fee needs to be paid for pacers which is double the registration fees for the 21K marathon.
NOTE:- All final rights are reserved with the organizing team.
FOR ANY QUERIES :
GANESH: +91-8793891132, +91-7757054705
GAURAV : +91-9370244834,+91-9168795618