The objective of this event is to test the proficiency of the participant in C Programming Language. This event aims at beginners and intermediates in C programming only. The event covers the basic principles of C Programming Language.
Round 1: A Multiple choice questions(MCQ) round. Time allotted is 30 minutes. Negative marking will be implemented. Further details will be informed to the team at the time of event.
Round 2: The top teams from the Round 1 will qualify for this round. This round will be a rapid coding round where the team has to complete the codes within the stipulated time. The output file needs to be submitted and will be judged on the basis of the time taken to code it. Further details will be informed to the team at the time of event.
Round 3: The top teams from Round 2 will qualify for this round. This round will also be a rapid coding round and relatively difficult questions will be set up. The code must be working as well as efficient. All the possible inputs and corner cases should be handled. The codes will be judged on the basis of efficiency of the code and the time required to code it. Further details will be informed to the team at the time of event.
1. The environment will be either Ubuntu 14.04 OS with gedit/vim/emacs as text editor and gcc as compiler OR Windows 7 with Turbo C / Dev C++ (as per the team’s choice).
2. Participants should be First Year or Second Year Undergraduate students.
3. Participants need to bring their College ID cards and the receipt of registration during reporting.
4. Participants are expected to give their correct contact details, so as to inform them about the results.
5. Rules may be changed without prior intimation. Participants are requested to check the MindSpark’22 website (www.mind-spark.org) regularly for updates.
6. In case of any disputes, the decision of the organizers and the judges will be final and binding to all.
7. Team members may be from different colleges/institutions but one participant may not be a part of multiple teams for the same event.
1st round: Groups of two to have MCQ test
2nd round: Top 10 teams Qualify for round two
3rd round: Top 5 teams for round 3
There will be three winners.
TEAM AND FEE STRUCTURE:
Team size : Max 2 participants per team.
Registration fee : ₹ 99 per team.
Q. What is the team structure?
A. A team may consist of maximum 2 participants. The members of the team can be from different educational institutions but should be strictly First Year or Second Year Undergraduates.
Q. Do I have to bring anything?
A. College ID Cards and receipt of registration are compulsory; you may carry pen or pencil, if you wish to work out a rough plan for rounds 2 and 3.
Q. Can I participate in other events at MindSpark’22?
A. You are allowed to participate in as many events at MindSpark’22 as long as you are able to manage your own schedule.
Q. Can I register on the day of the event?
A. Registrations are open even on the event day. But if the number of teams is exceeding the limit set by us, on spot registrations may be closed.
Q. Which IDE (Integrated Development Environment) will be provided?
A. The environment provided will be Ubuntu 14.04 OS with emacs/vim/gedit as text editor and gcc as compiler or Windows 7 OS with Turbo C/ Dev C++, depending on choice of the participating teams. COEP recommends Linux.
Ninad Deo: +91 73788 42461
1. If number of participants are less than 20 then only 2 winners will be selected.
2. If number of participants are less than 5 then only 1 winner will be selected.
3. If number of participants are less than or equal to 3 then event will be cancelled
4. Prizes are subject to change depending on number of participants.
5. Registration fee is non refundable.