No Footprints' Food Trippin
We’re starting our food tours, as a way to revive the dwindling economies of the street food vendors being affected by Covid. We’re taking the necessary precautions to ensure that the experience is safe for our community and vendors alike.
- We will disinfect table tops
- Guests will have separate plates and individual portions
- We will be maintaining social distancing at all times on the tour
- The guide will have a sanitiser at all times
- We will adhere to safety policies as prescribed by the restaurants
Sindhi Camp Food Walk:
Post partition when the refugees from Sindh came to India, little did they know that they would have such a lasting impact on the cuisine of this country. Delectable and in parts, sophisticated! Mumbai, became a bastion and this business community felt at home in the financial capital of the country.
Sindhi Camp in Chembur, over the years, has not only been home for thousands of refugees but a foodies delight with restaurants that have over time attracted a melee of food lovers from across the city. The food itself is a great representation of this community and we’ve found some of the greats on this tour, just for you.
What will you taste:
- The utterly butterly chat
- The All day breakfast Dish
- GOAT (Greatest of all time) mutton curry
- Sweet Dreams are made of these
And many more delicacies