WE ARE SELENIUM UNITED!
Automation is our passion and we’re here to support software testing professionals around the world in becoming test automation engineers and achieve new levels of testing excellence.
What makes Selenium United courses unique?
- Hands-on conceptual course
- Un-diluted Selenium experience
- Utilizing real-life scenarios
- Relevant for todays professional testers
- Developed by an international team of experts
- Certification administration by an ISO-certified examination body
- Supported by the industry
Who should take Certified Selenium Engineer (CSE)?
Testers mainly focused on manual testing and want to step into the world of test automation.
- Test automation engineers who has just started with Selenium or you have done test automation with other tools, and now want to explore Selenium.
- Engineers with an intermediate level of Selenium knowledge, requiring further insights on how the Selenium components best fit together for professional Selenium-based automation.
- Web UI Automation
- DOM Inspection deep dive
- Introduction to Selenium
- Browser & Page Level Interactions
- Element Identification in-depth.
- Element State Enquiry and Interactions
- Beyond Simple Selenium Code Constructs
- End-to-end scenario automation
- Refactoring: Create a basic framework with wrapper classes
- Bonus Section: Walkthrough & Demo of Page Object Model & Selenium Grid
- Mock Exam & Debrief
- Certification Exam
Basic knowledge of core Java is mandatory (for a detailed list please check the prerequisites via www.selenium-united.comBasic knowledge of Eclipse is recommended.
THE SEU CSE CERTIFICATION EXAM
To become a Certified Selenium Engineer you have to successfully pass the exam:
- 40 multiple-choice questions to be completed in 60 minutes
- 65% required to pass (26/40)
- 4 ways in which exams can be administered