We are Selenium United!
Automation is our passion and we’re here to support software testing professionals around the world in becoming test automation engineers and achieve new levels of testing excellence.
What makes Selenium United courses unique?
• Hands-on conceptual course
• Un-diluted Selenium experience
• Utilizing real-life scenarios
• Relevant for today's professional testers
• Developed by an international team of experts
• Certification administration by an ISO-certified examination body
• Supported by the industry
Who should take the Certified Selenium Engineer (CSE)?
• Testers mainly focused on manual testing and want to step into the world of test automation.
• Test automation engineers who have just started with Selenium or you have done test automation with other tools, and now want to explore Selenium.
• Engineers with an intermediate level of Selenium knowledge, requiring further insights on how the Selenium components best fit together for professional Selenium-based automation.
• Web UI Automation
• DOM Inspection deep dive
• Introduction to Selenium
• Browser & Page Level Interactions
• Element Identification in-depth
• Element State Enquiry and Interactions
• Beyond simple Selenium Code Constructs
• End-to-End scenario automation
• Refactoring: Creating a basic framework with Wrapper classes
• Bonus Section: Walkthrough & Demo of Page Object Model & Selenium Grid
• Mock Exam & Debrief
• Certification Exam
• Basic knowledge of core Java is mandatory. You can explore most of the Java prerequisites via this tutorial series by Derek Banas on YouTube (for a detailed list please check the prerequisites via www.selenium-united.com)
• Basic knowledge of Eclipse is recommended.
• Brightest is a global examination body located in Berlin, Germany. They support global certification standards in several languages (e.g. ISTQB, SeU and Design Sprint Alliance), and help provide a path for measuring and confirming industry-based knowledge in areas of expertise throughout the IT industry (www.brightest.org / firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Certified Selenium Engineer (CSE) certificates are issued as high-resolution pdfs. Successful candidates also receive a digital badge, which can be shared on all the relevant social media channels.