About The Event
A Certified ScrumMaster® is well equipped to use Scrum, an agile methodology to any project to ensure its success. Scrum’s iterative approach and ability to respond to change, makes the Scrum practice best suited for projects with rapidly altering and high emergent requirements, enabling teams to deliver usable software consistently and periodically through a defined project lifecycle.
The role of the ScrumMaster can be seen as crucial and involves overcoming challenges to progress, facilitating the process, and working with the product owner to make sure the product backlog is in good shape and ready for the next sprint. The ScrumMaster ensures that his team lives by the values and practices of Scrum, and doing so ensures their high performance.
ScaleUp is a Registered Education Provider (REP) of Scrum Alliance and our two-day Certified ScrumMaster training is delivered by Scrum Alliance Certified Trainers (CSTs) who will provide you with a deeper understanding of the three overarching areas of change under Scrum: Iterative Development, Self-Management, and Visibility required for greater project success as a ScrumMaster.
- Introduction to Scrum
- Role of a ScrumMaster
- The Scrum Product Owner
- Sprint Planning
- Release Planning
- Tracking Progress
Who is this course for?
- Project Managers
- Product Owners
- Software Developers/Testers
- Portfolio, Program, Project and Product Managers
- Team Leads/Managers
- 2 days of interactive and fun-filled workshop
- Hard copy of the course material as prescribed by the Scaled Agile Academy
- 16 PDUs that can be claimed towards CSP
- 15 Category ‘C’ SEUs towards CSP® (Certified Scrum Professional) certification requirements
- Certification (CSM®) on successful completion of examination
- Lunch / Tea / Snacks during the workshop days
- CSM Content Kit
- Scrum Alliance Approved Course Material
- Profile page on the Scrum Alliance website
- Access to local user groups, online social networks, and additional resources that are only available to Scrum Alliance members
- 2-year membership with Scrum Alliance
Please note that in order to make the course economically viable we need a minimum of 5 participants. The schedule and venue are subject to change in case of unavoidable circumstances. All participants will be informed about any such changes in advance.