Garmin Century Challenge 2020
RUN or RIDE
Hit a Century of Running or Riding - Century Challenge 2020 is a consecutive 100 Days of Running /Riding challenge.
Challengers will get the Finisher Medals & Badges as per below
LEGEND- Completes 100-91 Days- Gold Colored Medal
EXPERT- Completes 90-76 Days- Silver Colored Medal
SUPER- Completed 75-50 Days- Bronze Colored Medal
BEGINNER- for all upto 49 days- No medal
ANYONE CAN RUN ANYTIME FROM ANYWHERE
- Run- Minimum 2 Kms of Run daily to qualify
- Ride- Minimum 5 Kms of Ride daily to qualify
- Data must be submitted in your IR Passport account
What do I need to do after Registration?
- Log in/ Register your Indian Runners Passport Account
- Go to Edit Profile < Verify / Update Profile Details
- Submit/ Monitor Data & check Leaderboard regularly
- Post your Activities on FB group to inspire others
How to create MY INDIAN RUNNERS PASSPORT LIFETIME FREE Account?
All NEW Members create an IR Passport account as per below
- Open www.indianrunners.in
- Click on Login button > Window Pop ups
- Click on Register here button placed in the bottom line
- Fill in all the details > Click on Register
- You will receive an email to Confirm your account in your email box, open the email & Click on confirm account.
- ALL EXISTING MEMBERS LOGIN YOUR IR PASSPORT ACCOUNT
Note: Always use the same email id and mobile number for registration as per your IR Passport account.
HOW TO SUBMIT MY DATA?
There are Two Ways to Submit the Activity:
- Automatic Import Via Strava
- STRAVA Users can connect their account with our website and their public activities will start importing automatically and they are not required to submit data manually.
Steps to connect Strava
- Login > Click on your name on top right corner
- Click on My Account from the drop down list < New window opens
- Click on Connect with STRAVA (Orange Color button below your name) > Fill Your Strava Login Details > Click on Authorize button.
- You are advised to monitor your submissions under Login > Data Submission > View/Edit Data Submission to make sure your strava activities are getting imported correctly. (please note that any activity which is set to be private or friends will not be imported)
2. Manual Submission Via All others applications
- All other Apps users such as Runkeeper / Runtastic / Nike+Run CLub / Endomondo / Map My Run / Garmin / Tomtom / Samsung Health / MI fit band / Amazefit watch .. need to submit their data Manually as per process below....
- Login > Click on name > Select My Account > Click on Submit your activity section from the menu > Fill in all the required Details > Insert the screenshot & Click on Save Data
Data submission dates will remain active for up to 10 days from the actual run/ride date. After that dates will be locked.
if NO DATA : NO MEDAL & NO CERTIFICATE will be awarded
For any further details our helplines are as follows
WhatsApp @ 7400189911
SHARE POST TO CREATE AWARENESS
**Registration is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances
** All participants will be running/riding on their own risks.