As we look back on 2020, we realise how our lives have changed and the quantum of which is unbelievable. We at NMIMS ASMSOC Sportsclub always try to innovate in the field of sports, and Blaze Run is the result of that.
Registrations end on: 25th January
1. Registration fee of 99/-
An e-certificate marathon, A single spot in the run, exciting vouchers
2. Registration fee of 249/-
A single spot in the marathon, A medal, An e-certificate-shirt and exciting vouchers.
1. Under 21 :
Category: 5KM / 10KM / 21KM
(Participants under 18 years of age as on 1st Jan 2021 (or born after 31st December 2002) are not allowed to participate in the 21KM run)
Prize: Top 2 podium finishers in male and female category will be awarded exciting prizes worth 75,000.
2. Open category (22 years and above as on 1st Jan 2021) :
Category: 5KM / 10KM / 21KM
Prize: Top 2 podium finishers in male and female category will be awarded exciting prizes worth 75,000 which includes but not limited to Dudao headphones, Action Footwears sneakers....
Guidelines and rules:
1. Runners have to run Outdoor but abide by the local lockdown norms. Participants are strictly not permitted to run on a treadmill.
2. Runners under 18 years of age are not allowed to run in the 21KM category.
3. If your pace is irregular in between KM's or overall pace beyond normal records then the same cannot be considered for the race and will be deemed disqualified.
4. Runners may choose to register for 5KM / 10KM & 21KM, or all of them, but will have to register separately for all.
5. Runners can record their run using a mobile phone with the Nike Run Club app.
6. Run data to be submitted through a dedicated form link which you will receive in your mail before the event. This includes a screenshot of your run on the Nike run club details of which will be given in an Email after registering.
7. After completion of the run every participant should take a photo which should also be attached along with the run data on the link forwarded on your email after registration.
8. Run data can be submitted from 30th January 06:00 hrs. to 31st January 23:59 hrs. post that no more run data will be accepted.
9. Runners will receive the E-certificate mentioning the distance covered by them.
10. Please ensure that you are running the distance chosen by you and if you run less than the chosen distance your timing will not be considered.
11. There are 2 different categories Under 21 and Open (22+). The awards and prizes will be based on the fastest timing within which the run is completed.
11. The run must be completed within the specified time.
12. The run data must be submitted only through our dedicated channels. Sharing the data via email will not be considered.
13. If you choose to run two distances, you will have to register twice and you will receive two emails and you have to upload the run data according to distance on the two separate links emailed to you.
14. In respect to any discrepancy’s management decision will be final.
15. The participants T-shirts and medals if OPTED FOR will be dispatched after the events over.
16. It’s advisable to run in parks or gated communities.
17. Organizers are not liable in case of any mishaps.
Participants under 18 years of age would not be allowed to run for the 21 KM Race. No refund would be given in such a case.
Registration kit which include a medal and a t-shirt will be dispatched after the event.
Tickets are non-refundable & non-transferable
*For group registrations and contingent enquiries please contact us at
9819329131 – Rachiet Shah (HOD Blaze)
8826843795 - Kushagra Gupta (Vice President)
Email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org