BDG LifeSciences (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. India is a Bioinformatics company with expertise in conducting Online & Onsite Workshops, Training, Novel Research Projects & Courses in technologies of Bioinformatics around the world since 2010. To date, we have successfully trained hundreds of participants who were not only students but scientists, faculty, professors, company executives, etc across the world. As we believe in a different way of learning which is HANDS-ON PRACTICAL SESSIONS our workshops are unique because participants perform on their own computer/laptop on software/servers, so it is a 100 % practical application of technology which is the main reason for BEING A LEADER in the sector for the last 10 years.
Till now we have conducted some great workshops in India as well as other countries to view the pictures of our previous events click here-1
and click here-2
. To view, the listing of upcoming events kindly click here
and our previous workshops can be viewed here
. To view the video feedback of our previous events kindly visit our YouTube Channel
After the COVID-19 pandemic, we have launched a 2-day Complete Hands-on Technical Certificate Training in Bioinformatics | Beginner to Advanced in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
ONLY 20 SEATS | BRING YOUR LAPTOP FOR SOFTWARE INSTALLATION & TRAINING
ACCOMMODATION & FOOD YOU HAVE TO MANAGE ON YOUR OWN
- 2 Rounds of Tea/Coffee with snacks
- Workshop Material- Softcopy
- Handouts- Softcopy
- Papers of Technology- Softcopy
Introduction to bioinformatics
Biological databases with retrieval of fasta sequences, research articles
Using three databases
Primary structure analysis
Secondary structure prediction
3D structure visualization
Pairwise sequence alignment
Multiple sequence alignment
Genome analysis by UCSC genome browser
CHAU FASMAN ALGORITHM AND SERVER
UCSC WITH EXAMPLE AND CASE STUDY COV 2
Inter pro scan
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Student & Faculty: Bachelor, Masters, Ph.D., students as well as Faculty and Professors from Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Immunology, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Biomedical Technology, Genetics, Bioinformatics, Plant Science and Life Sciences. Professionals: Biotechnology, Bioinformatics and Pharmaceutical scientists from industry, academia, and regulatory agencies. Hands-on exercises will be performed individually using software tools (no prior experience required).
T & C
- Participants should have Aarogya Setu Verified account. Without this entry will not be given.
- Thermal checking will be done at the time of entry for both days of the event.
- Participants should bring their face masks/face shields with hand sanitizers.
- Masks are mandatory and participants should wear them all the time.
- Bringing the laptop is mandatory to perform the tasks.
- While buying the ticket choose the right category of registration in which you fall. If you register under the wrong category then your registration will be invalid and NO REFUND WILL BE MADE IN THIS CASE. This is your mistake and the company is not responsible for it.
- Once registration is done it is NON-REFUNDABLE/NON TRANSFERABLE.
- Please bring your PHOTO ID of College/ Department/ Institute/ University/ Company for verification.
- Please bring the PRINT OUT of the ticket which you have got after registration. We need a HARD COPY. Without PHOTO ID and PRINT OUT of ticket entry will not be given.
- Once you register we will send you Welcome email 5 days prior to the event. This email will have all detail of files, software, etc.
- You need to follow the instructions in the welcome email and prepare your system accordingly.
- If you do not turn up for any training session on any day then NO CERTIFICATE WILL BE AWARDED TO YOU.
- Timings are to be strictly followed- If you are late for more than 15 minutes from the start then you will not be allowed to enter on that particular day.
- The certificate will be given only when you attend all sessions and of the category in which you have registered.
- Our workshops depend on participants who register hence if we do not achieve our break-even to conduct the event we cancel the event. In this case, the amount of the registration will be refunded and not the payment gateway charges.
- In case the date of the event changes and you do not want to join on those dates and ask for a refund, then only the ticket amount will be refunded and not the payment gateway charges. This amount is charged by the payment gateway and is not collected by BDG Lifesciences hence that amount will not be refunded.
- The venue of the event can be changed depending on the decision of the management of BDG Lifesciences (OPC) Private Limited. In this case, the participants will be informed much prior to the event.