BDG LifeSciences (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. India is a Bioinformatics company and is conducting Training, Novel Research Projects, Workshops & Online Courses in technologies of Bioinformatics since 2010. To date, we have successfully trained hundreds of participants who were not only students but scientists, faculties, professors, company executives, etc from India and other countries. As we believe in a different way of learning which is HANDS-ON PRACTICAL SESSIONS our workshops are unique because participants perform on their own computer/laptop on software/servers, so it is practical application of technology which is the main reason of our success where we have conducted 250+ workshops around the world on latest technologies of Bioinformatics especially Drug Discovery & Designing, MD Simulations, NGS Data Analysis and Gene & Genome Editing by CRISPR/Cas9. To view the pictures of our previous events click here-1 and click here-2 To view the listing of upcoming events kindly click here and our previous workshops can be viewed here. To view the video feedback of our previous events kindly visit our YouTube Channel.
After several successful workshops in South-East Asia in Malaysia & Thailand, we are glad to announce 2-Day Technical & Hands-on Workshop on Molecular Modelling in which we will cover Virtual Screening, Molecular Docking & Predictive Toxicology topics in Drug Design. This 2-day Technical Hands-on training is designed to help students, researchers, faculties, professors, scientists, and company professionals to understand Proteomics & Drug discovery concepts as well as application. This will be our 4th event in Thailand.
It will be an extensive 2-day training program for which participants have to bring their own laptop having Windows OS so the participants can use that for running the processes on their own computer systems- HANDS-ON with complete learning. The course will be of great help to students/ researchers/ faculty/ scientists in learning this latest science and technology.
Papers of Technology
- Introduction of Drug Discovery Technology
- Science involved in disease target identification
- Virtual screening
- In-silico generation of ligands
- Conversion of .mol files to .pdb files
- Protein optimization & Energy Minimization
- Molecular Docking (Creation of Grid Parameter & Dock Parameter files
- Running autogrid & autodock Algorithm
- Selection of inhibitors on the basis of binding energies(delta G) and Lipinski's Rule of 5
- Creating docking complex
- Structure Analysis- Protein & ligand complex
- Prediction of Molecular Properties
- Prediction of Bioactivity
- Drug Likeness
- Bioavailability, ADME & Toxicity
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
With basic knowledge in Life Science that would like to receive a comprehensive overview or refresher on Drug Discovery the target audience comprises
Student: Bachelor, Masters, Ph.D., students as well as Faculty and Professors from Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Immunology, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Biomedical Technology, Genetics, Bioinformatics, Plant Science and Life Sciences.
Professionals: Biotechnology, Bioinformatics and Pharmaceutical scientists from industry, academia, and regulatory agencies.
Hands-on exercises will be performed individually using software tools (no prior experience required).
For a quick response, just WhatsApp:+917017955472
T & C
- Only Windows OS is required for training & software installation.
- Make English as primary language of your computer.
- While buying the ticket choose the right category of registration in which you fall. If you register under the wrong category then your registration will be invalid and NO REFUND WILL BE MADE IN THIS CASE. This is your mistake and the company is not responsible for it.
- Once registration is done it is NON-REFUNDABLE/NON TRANSFERABLE.
- Once you register we will send you Welcome email 5 days prior to the event. This email will have all detail of files, software, etc.
- You need to follow the instructions in the welcome email and prepare your system accordingly.
- If you do not turn up for any training session on any day then NO CERTIFICATE WILL BE AWARDED TO YOU.
- Timings are to be strictly followed- If you are late for more than 15 minutes from the start then you will not be allowed to enter on that particular day.
- The certificate will be given only when you attend all sessions and of the category in which you have registered.
- Please bring your PHOTO ID of College/Department/Institute/University/Company for verification.
- Please bring the PRINT OUT of the ticket which you have got after registration. We need a HARD COPY. Without PHOTO ID and PRINT OUT of ticket entry will not be given.
- Our workshops depend on participants who register hence if we do not achieve our break-even to conduct the event we cancel the event. In this case, the money which you paid will be refunded.
- The venue of the event can be changed depending on the decision of the management of BDG Lifesciences (OPC) Private Limited.