Bike rides are always so peaceful. But imagine riding your favourite Royal Enfield along the beautiful roads of the Srinagar-Leh Highway. Sounds exciting, right? Surrounded by the hills, blue skies, and your fellow bikers, the Srinagar to Delhi Biking Trip is an unforgettable experience that you would not want to miss. If you are planning for a Srinagar to Delhi Biking Trip, you are just about to have the best moment of your life!
Dual Rider - Own Bike - With Fuel
Triple Occupancy 30000 / Person
Solo Rider - Own Bike - With Fuel
Triple Occupancy 36000 / Person
Triple Occupancy 38000 / Person
Dual Rider - 500 CC - With Fuel
Triple Occupancy 43500 / Person
Dual Rider - Himalayan- With Fuel
Triple Occupancy 44500 / Person
Solo Rider - 350 CC - With Fuel
Triple Occupancy 49000 / Person
Solo Rider - 500 CC - With Fuel
Triple Occupancy 56000 / Person
Solo Rider - Himalayan - With Fuel
Triple Occupancy 57000 / Person
- 4th Jun 2022
- 18th Jun 2022
- 2nd Jul 2022
- 16th Jul 2022
- 30th Jul 2022
- 13th Aug 2022
- 27th Aug 2022
- 10th Sep 2022
DAY 1: Arrival at Srinagar | Group Introductions
Gather in Srinagar and make yourselves familiar with your co-travellers. Get to know your trip leaders and check into the hotel and relax. You can also spend the rest of the day exploring the surrounding places of Srinagar. Return and have a delicious dinner and overnight stay at Srinagar.
Note: Those who have opted for bikes provided by HikerWolf will be given early access to their respective motorcycles for a test drive, so they can get used to the feel of their two-wheeled vehicle.
DAY 2: Srinagar to Kargil | via Zojila Pass
Duration: 7 Hours Drive (210 Kms)
Start the day early and drive to Kargil via the Srinagar-Leh Highway. Stop at the Zojila Pass and marvel at the scenery here. Reach Kargil by afternoon and relax after checking into our accommodation. Reboot yourselves in the evening by visiting some of the local places around you. Head back to the hotel for a delicious dinner and overnight stay here.
DAY 3: Kargil to Leh | via Namika La Pass
Duration: 6 Hours Drive (216 Kms)
Post breakfast, we start our journey towards Leh. On our way, we make a stop at the Namika la Pass and the Lamayuru Monastery, which is also called one of the oldest monasteries in Ladakh. If time permits, we also visit the confluence of the Zanskar and Indus Rivers. Upon reaching Leh, the Gurudwara Patthar Sahib, and the Magnetic Hill where gravity deceives you! Later, check into our accommodation and have dinner. Relax here and spend the night at Leh.
DAY 4: Leh Local Sightseeing
Post breakfast, start the day by visiting some of the local yet famous destinations like the Shanti Stupa and The Hall of Fame and enrich your minds with the history of these places. Also, visit the Shey Palace and the Thiksey Monastery. After an eventful day, return to the hotel, have dinner, and an overnight stay at Leh.
DAY 5: Leh to Nubra Valley | via Khardung la Pass
Duration: 6 Hours Drive (162 Kms)
Start early from Leh and explore the Nubra Valley along the way. Reach the valleys via the Khardung la Pass and rejuvenate yourself around nature. Marvel at the sand dunes and go to the Double hump Bactrian camel safari. Overnight stay at Nubra Valley.
DAY 6: Nubra to Turtuk/Siachen Base Camp
Duration: 6 Hours Drive (170 Kms)
After having breakfast, we start our drive towards Turtuk/Siachen Base Camp. On our way, we make a stop at the Indo-Pak border (LOC) to see the Indian Army in action. Return to Nubra and have dinner. Stay overnight here.
DAY 7: Nubra Valley to Pangong
After breakfast, start the day early and visit the very famous lake called Pangong Tso. Relive the scenes from the movie 3 Idiots here while enjoying the mesmerizing view. After that, visit another en-route destination, the Diskit Monastery known for its tall Buddha statue. Continue the journey thereafter and reach Pangong. Check into our accommodation, have dinner, and have an overnight stay here.
DAY 8: Pangong to Leh | via Chang la Pass
After breakfast, start your journey back to Leh from Pangong. Travel via the Chang la Pass, known for the high altitude it is situated in. Thereafter, continue the journey and reach Leh. Once checked into our accommodation, have dinner and spend the night here.
Day 9: Leh to Sarchu
Duration: 10 Hours Drive (250 Kms)
We start our day early after having breakfast and head towards Sarchu, which is known as the halting point while travelling from Leh to Manali. On the way, visit the Moore Plans, Gata loops, and Nakeela. Upon reaching the Sarchu campsite, check into the camps and spend the rest of your day relaxing and enjoying the view. Have dinner and stay overnight at Sarchu.
Day 10: Sarchu to Manali
Duration: 6 Hours Drive (185 Kms)
Post breakfast, check out from the camps and continue your journey towards Manali. On the way, enjoy the surrounding mountains and valleys. Also, visit some infamous mountain passes like the Zing-Zing Bar and Baralacha-La Pass. Upon reaching Manali, check into our accommodation and spend the night relaxing here. Have a delicious dinner and stay here overnight.
Day 11: Manali Local sightseeing
After breakfast, spend the rest of your day visiting some local destinations in Manali. Spend some time shopping and in the local cafes. Head back to the hotel and have a delicious dinner. Board the bus for an overnight journey towards Delhi.
Day 12: Arrive in Delhi | Head home with loads of happy memories.
We reach Delhi by morning. We will then arrange airport drops according to your flight timings. We can also assist you with your other endeavours.
- Transportation in Tempo Traveller from Srinagar to Manali.
- Bike Rent with Fuel from Srinagar to Manali
- Riding Gears (Knee guard, Elbow guard, Helmet).
- *Note: Due to comfort and safety reasons, we recommend you all carry your own helmets for the ride. The helmets which we provide are of standard size so there can be some discrepancies regarding the sizes.
- Accommodation on a Triple sharing basis as per itinerary.
- Meal Plan: 20 Meals (Breakfast + Dinner; Starting from Dinner on Day 1 till Breakfast on Day 11)
- The trip Lead will be present at all times during the tour.
- Manali to Delhi Bus Tickets
- Backup Vehicle
- Mechanical Support
- Inner Line Permits
- First Aid Kits
- Oxygen Cylinders
- Infrared Thermometer
- 5% GST
- Early check-in at the hotel.
- Any additional expenses such as of personal nature.
- Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delayed travel.
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Any Airfare / Rail fare other than what is mentioned in “Inclusions” or any type of transportation from Manali or Srinagar.
- Parking and monument entry fees during sightseeing.
- Additional Costs due to Flight Cancellations, Landslides, Roadblocks, and other natural calamities.
- Any other services not specified above in inclusions.
- Vehicle servicing or maintenance cost and security deposit per motorbike of Rs. 10,000/-. As per the deposit policy (This is refundable at the end of the trip if there is no damage or spare parts used.)
- Cost of any spare part which will be used due to the accidental damage incurred when the motorbike is in the rider’s possession.
- The cost incurred to transfer or tow the motorbike in case it is dropped on the way.
- Vehicle Servicing Or Maintenance Cost.